• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type is your Blood?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Last time I donated blood was earlier in the year and was told I was a type O negative. So that means I can donate blood to pretty much anyone who needs it. Most of my dad's side of the family are type O's so that makes sense.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    I've donated blood before so I know I'm O+. Now who can receive that type I have no clue.

Years
    I'm also like you guys, I'm an O.

Not sure if I'm the O+ or O- kind, I'm too scared of needles.

But I did hear that I might be the most common group, O+.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm not too sure what my blood type is... My Ma is an O and my da is an A, so I have no idea. I might get a blood test done, just to find out... it's still a mystery.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't know :T
    I may have had bloodwork done when I was a baby, considering how unhealthy I was. So it could be recorded somewhere but my parents don't know (I asked them).

My mom is O+ and my dad doesn't know what he is.
    Her mom is RH- which apparently is really rare?

Back