• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of cell phone do you have/want?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
  • Might as well post mine here:

Sony Ericsson k850i;
    5MP (yes, 5MP) Camera (with Cyber-Shot)
    Video Calling
    MP3 Player
    Blogging
    and more I don't feel like listing!

This is probably my favorite phone, and if my facts are straight, it has the best camera in the world. Just to put it into perspective;
    For all those people who think the iPhone is the greatest, it's camera is only 2MP. The SE k850i is, as I said before, 5MP! [/brag]

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • wow? okay another question, do your friends brag if they have a better phone than yours?
    Here in Japan it's more like "HAHA I have Softbank, it's better than DoCoMo! You get mushrooms, we get Oto-san!" and the like.
    It seems to be phone provider service > phone specs here.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    ...that's the phone I want. It seems pretty good, AND YOU DON'T GIVE TWO CRAPS?! D:

It's just a phone, don't use the music function because I have an iPod and a DS. Don't recally any other features worth mentioning.

vfr

Years
  • SGH-t429

put in url field in browser>> i35.tinypic.com/21mu2r7.png <<put in url field in browser

My phone is okay,but what I really want is the apple iphone!but too bad its not for T-Mobile
    and Its way too expensive! DX lol

btw,I hav MyFaves

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • Ive got a pink razor, but sense Im so bad at texting, I would like to upgrade to one of those flip phones. The new Chocolate is pretty cool too. xD

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • iPhone. Hehe, I droped it into a pool once. My family is so clumsy. My "god" mother broke hers like 7 times, and my cousin droped his into a toilet! Whats with droping it into water! :o. I hate it anyways. I wanted a blackberry instead -.-. My friends great aunt's iPhones screen melted off :(. But it sure made for a good laugh! My dad is obsesed with his, never can get off! Im surprised my mum or dad hasent broken theirs ^^. They are too breakable. *takes a breather* Sort of irrelivent, but just warning you not to get an iPhone. EVER

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    iPhone. Hehe, I droped it into a pool once. My family is so clumsy. My "god" mother broke hers like 7 times, and my cousin droped his into a toilet! Whats with droping it into water! :o. I hate it anyways. I wanted a blackberry instead -.-. My friends great aunt's iPhones screen melted off :(. But it sure made for a good laugh! My dad is obsesed with his, never can get off! Im surprised my mum or dad hasent broken theirs ^^. They are too breakable. *takes a breather* Sort of irrelivent, but just warning you not to get an iPhone. EVER

I wouldn't exactly say "don't get an iPhone". I'd rather say "try being more careful and responsible with your stuff". :/

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • The one I have at the moment is a Nokia N70. I love it, but I'd like to get an iPhone. Looks really cool.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I have an env2. I love it to death, great battery life and reception. Very smexy.

I would like an IPhone, but Verizon was smart enough to agree to Apples crazy demands. Oh well.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I have a Sony Ericsson W910i, in limited edition red ;D it came with my contract.

My previous phone was a Product(RED) Motorola SLVR. I love Sony Ericsson now and don't want to go back. I hope for my next phone to be a Sony Ericsson when I renew my contract with Orange around May next year.

I am a MacBook and iPod Nano user, but I can't see the attraction in the iPhone. Besides, I was in San Francisco in the week the 3G was released, and over the next few days there was a large crowd of people outside the Apple store lining up to complain about the software.

Saying that, my Ericsson is still glitchy xD

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • I currently have a hot pink Razr but I can't stand it. I want a Blackberry Pearl so bad. I'm going to get it for Christmas because I'll be eligible to upgrade, YAY!

There it is in all it's beauty. ;o;

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I have a sprint but pretty soon i am getting a new phone of my own i would like to own a iphone of course

Last edited:

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Right now I'm using the same generic Motorola Razr that...just about everyone else seems to have ._.;

I'm on AT&T, but a 2-year contract made last September is what's holding me back from getting an iPhone T_T

Back