• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of Elite trainer would you be?

champ4life

currently failing
Years
  • What type of Gym leader, Elite 4 Trainer or champion would u be? What would be your pokemon? And what would you say before, during and after the battle?

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I would definitely be a Dark Type gym leader - I don't think there's been one yet (though judging by the names of the Gen V games there may be soon). It would just confuse the hell out of people because it's a relativity little-used type. And my gym would be completely dark and you would have to fight every trainer, and then I would come down on a platform in a blaze of glory and go 'HA! Scared you!' and proceed to kick the crap out of my opponent with my Lv. 70 Umbreon.

Unless they have a bug or steel type. Then I'm screwed. :/

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
  • Water gym (2nd to last)

Team: Mudkip (67)
    Kingler (66)
    Seaking (67)
    Kingdra (70)
    Vaporeon (68)

My gym would be a giant pool. there would be 7 people to battle cuz im the 7th gym leader. they all would have various water starter evolve forms and a corsola to go with it.

u would hae to surf straight a head and battle all of em. when u get to the platform in the back, a giant water fall would pour out and i wuld appear

Beginning: "Heh, another nooby"
    Last pokemon: "Just try and take me!"
    Victory: "Just as I though, another noob"
    Defeat: ".......all this time fighting noobs has rubbed off"

badge: Wave badge
    Move: hydro pump

Years
  • Water-type as well

Lv.58 Sharpedo
    Lv.61 Lanturn
    Lv.64 Mantine
    Lv.65 Vaporeon
    Lv.66 Kingdra
    Lv.69 Swampert

My gym would be a water park! After u finish riding my awesome rides, you'd have to face me! jk:D my gym would be in the middle of the ocean. after fighting all the swimmers you'd step on a small piece of dry land. thats when i'd make my entrance...i'd jump straight out the water right in front of you & commence with battle.

Before: Can you avoid being crushed under my wave of awesomeness?
    During: You're not drowning over there, are you?
    After: (if i win) Get back to the kiddie pool! (if i lose) Wipeout!(i think a gym leader said this before though...)

Last edited:

Kiger Mustang

NOW UNDER USERNAME " SWEED "
    Years
  • Murkwood City Gym

Type:
    Dark
    Leader Name: Kiger
    Leader Gender: Female
    Gym Name: Murkwood City Gym
    Gym Description (Real Life): Ever been to Zap Zone? It's like that. A bunch of levels, black lights for lighting, loud music, neon stuff, etc. There is a basement level, the main floor, and two floors above it. Gym Leader Kiger is located on the basement floor. Each floor contains two trainers.
    Gym Description (In Game): Main floor and basement. Three trainers on main floor, double battle on basement floor. Same gym description.
    Gym Number: 7

Trainers:

Ace Trainer Damien
    - Sneasel lvl. 36
    - Canturne lvl. 35

Psychic Natalie
    - Skuntank lvl. 34
    - Sableye lvl. 34
    - Nuzleaf lvl. 33

Double Team Harry and Adrian
    - Crawdaunt lvl. 33 (Harry)
    - Drapion lvl. 33 (Adrian)

Gym Leader Kiger:

Introduction: "So, you've made it through my neon maze. Very well, let's see how you battle in the dark!"
    Leader victory: "Looks like someone needs a nightlight!"
    Leader loss: "You're a master of the darkness! Looks like you won't have any problem with the creatures of the night. Take this TM, and Badge."
    During Battle: "Watch it! The darkness will play tricks on your mind."
    After Battle: "Remember, the dark isn't always as scary as it seems."

Gym Leader Team:
    Absol lvl. 40
    Weavile lvl. 40
    Shiftry lvl. 42
    Honchkrow lvl. 43
    Tyranitar lvl. 44
    Mightyena lvl. 41

TM: 79 (Dark Pulse)
    Badge: Dusk Badge

Last edited:
    Years
  • 4th Member of an elite four!
    I would be ELITE FOUR IAN!
    An ice type trainer from the Johto region..
    My party would be
    ABOMASNOW
    JYNX
    WEAVILE
    MAMOSWINE
    WALREIN
    GLACEON
    :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    pcychic champion
    Prekas
    all lv.100
    alakazam
    espeon
    xatu
    gallade
    slwoking
    metagross

So you arrive so far now you must had learned that the strongest pokemon are the ones that have been raised with love then you have a change to defeat me if not get ready to face my all power rage.
    YOU arent ready to win me learn to trust your pokemon when you do this come again.
    i see how you love your pokemon now
    now come you are the only who defeat me.now you are a true champion like me.

champ4life

currently failing
    Years
  • 8th Gym in Hoenn or Johto

Type: Mixed

Pokemon

Mightyena Lv 40
    Macargo Lv 41
    Sceptile Lv 44
    Raichu Lv 43
    Flygon Lv 43

Opening Speech:

I am the last of the Gym Leaders in Hoenn/Johto. Many think i am able to be the champion myself! I warn you my strategies and pokemon are able for any type of battle, so, are you still up to it?
    ... ... ...
    Fine, if you insist...

*If 2 pokemon get KOed* Hey, your no fool. You obviously have potential
    *If last pokemon goes below half HP* No! I will not yeild! Not yet!

!
    I dont believe it!
    You are quite the trainer. I though you were just another newbie who though they could challange my might, but you proved me wrong. Take this badge

You got the Difference Badge!

TM15 Hyper Beam

Last edited:

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Type: Electric
    Champion Name: Ray

Hoenn Champion Ray:
    Introduction: Before we go any further, kudos to you, my friend. It takes a certain kind of strength to get to this point. Far be it from me to delay your final shot at glory. I, Ray, the Ever Grande League Champion, accept your challenge!
    Champion victory: Hold your head high. Four and one is a winning record.
    Champion loss: Wow. Not bad at all. Congratulations!
    During Battle: There's no turning back now!
    After Battle: That was intense.

Champion Team:
    Luxray lv. 52
    Ampharos lv. 53
    Jolteon lv. 51
    Lanturn lv. 54
    Electivire lv. 57
    Rotom (Shiny) lv. 60 (most likely in either Wash or Mow form to stop Ground)

Bug Maniac

Jolteon Master
    Years
  • Name: Rose
    Type: Normal
    Gym: 7th gym
    Badge: Cute Badge(Eevee shaped badge)
    TM: Return

Before you battle the leader you must vs. Beauty Sara and Beauty Sarah in a double battle

Beauty Sara:
    Igglybuff lvl 33
    Happiny lvl 33
    Cleffa lvl 33

Beauty Sarah:
    Teddiursa lvl 33
    Skitty lvl 33
    Sentret lvl 33

Before Battle: Dont let my looks fool you i might be a supermodel but i am a tough trainer.
    During Battle: I still got one last trick up my sleeve.
    When won: Damn i shouldn't rely on looks to win.
    After Battle: My Pokemon are just as strong as they are cute.

Pokemon:
    Buneary lvl 36
    Aipom lvl 36
    Togepi lvl 36
    Eevee lvl 40

Leaders appearance: Rose has long blonde hair, wears a Rose colored dress and wears red high heels.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Gym Leader 8 (Johto): Zeta
    Type: Multiple
    Sign: Where good people come to meet their fates.

Gym Guy: Watch out, hero! This guy is said to be one of the strongest trainers in the world! His pokemon are diverse, and nigh unbeatable! Be careful.

Puzzle: The gym is pitch black, and you have to feel yourway through a maze, where there are two trainers near the exit.

Trainer 1: Cooltrainer Elisa

Pokemon 1: Exeggutor Lv. 37
    Pokemon 2: Arcanine Lv. 37

Trainer 2: Ace Trainer Jerry

Pokemon 1: Seaking Lv. 40

The second room is a current maze. There is one trainer lost in the maze that you can fight.

Swimmer (M) Ezekiel

Lv. 36 Seadra
    Lv. 35 Dragonair
    Lv. 37 Raichu

The third room is a sort of negative dimension, like Moonside of Mother 2/Earthbound. It is a teleport maze as well, there are three trainers to face.

Lady Alice

Lv. 34 Venusaur
    Lv. 34 Arcanine
    Lv. 34 Ninetales
    Lv. 34 Ponyta
    Lv. 34 Eevee

Blackbelt Marco

Lv. 41 Machamp
    Lv. 40 Hariyama

Youngster Joey

Lv. 37 Grimer
    Lv. 35 Pidgeotto
    Lv. 38 Raticate

Leader Zeta

Pre-Battle Speech: So, you made it here. I am Zeta, and I hold the position of eighth in the gyms. All of the rumors you have heard about my ability are true. Now face me in battle, try to grant me a thrill that none other has in years.

Pokemon Team: Crobat: Lv. 45
    Bronzong: Lv. 46
    Machamp: Lv. 47
    Blissey Lv. 45
    Ninjask: Lv. 47
    Dragonite: Lv. 50

When Crobat is at red health: Hm?

When Bronzong is at red health: My word, this is actually not too easy.

When Machamp is at red health: Heh, this is quite fun, actually. Don't let up.

When Blissey is at red health: Even Blissey is no match, this is fun!

When Ninjask is at red health: So close...

When Dragonite is at red health: It won't end, not here.

After Battle: That was fun.

Post battle: You did really good, kid. My team was invincible, and you still beat me. Congrats. For this, I offer you a badge. This is the 17-Point badge. It allows you to raise all pokemon to lv. 100 without fear of rebellion. Also, take this. That move is Return. The more your pokemon likes you, the more powerful it becomes. Use it on your friendliest pokemon to deliver the most powerful attacks.

After the speech: ...

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
  • I'll go with a current Fetish -- I've always been the kind to have a hard time making choices.

Leader Nickname: Evolian
    Leader Type: Mixed/Eevee Evolutions

Second Leader
    Room Description: The room would be a perfect pentagon and would be split into Five exact spaces -- Each of which resembling an Evolution of Eevee;

• A small meadow with grass and small yellow flowers.
    • An area filled with small ice stalagmites which would have to be artificially made and kept along with a frozen floor.
    • A space filled with lit torches, Heating and a heated floor.
    • An area with skint wires, Exposed and static emitting surfaces (Carpet XD)
    • A sealed Pool with floating Artificial islands
    And in the middle would be a small Pentagon in the middle of the room shape -- He would be sitting with three or four newly bred Eevee's (I dare you to stare them in the eye and say 'You're not cute')

Most likely none of that would be actually possible in the same ROOM but hey, it's Pokemon :D

Leader's Long Discussion with Trainer: "Another Trainer coming to battle? I don't even know why I should be a Leader - I think I'd rather just live on a Ranch having Hundreds of Pokemon growing with My family and I. But I can't deny I'm a strong trainer, Get ready to watch little ones. This will be your introduction to combat."

After Trainer's Victory: "Maybe these guys should learn how to work on a farm Instead. Who's up for some Ice cream?"

Leader's Departure saying: "You're doing a good job showing them Quality care."

Team:

• Vaporeon - Level 63
    • Flareon - Level 63
    • Jolteon - Level 63
    • Leafeon - Level 64
    • Glaceon - Level 64
    I could see a game having this leader simply because he's COMPLETELY different from most leaders and he shows more compassion and love then all the other Leaders.

Last edited:

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Elite Four Spot: Last before the boss.
    Type(s): Ghost / Rock
    Name: Jacob.
    Reasons: I would choose, to be A ghost, and Rock elite four, because those two types, i notice are the less used ones due to there fail'd weakness against there super effective things, but I feel A ghost, and rock combination can own all.
    Elite four room description: A black mist would float over the room, and two giant rock pillars, with black lava would run infront of them, leaving a trail of steam, to walk up to Jacob, and than battle him, and face his team.

Click for team.
    Spoiler:

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I think I want to be a flying type Elite four since there isn't one yet.

My Team:
    Spoiler:

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
  • Sinnoh Champion
    Name:Q
    Type:Steel
    No Trainers,But A Giant Maze With Steel Anvils That Fall That If They Land On You They Reduce All Your Pokemon's HP By 1/25th Of Max HP.There Is 45 Anvils.If All Your Pkmn Faint You Can Revive Them.All Anvils Must Be Passed (So At Least 21 Have To Be Dodged)

Team:

Lucario Level 68
    Steelix Level 65
    Probopass Level 67
    Magnezone Level 70
    Empoleon Level 64
    Metagross Level 80

Challenged:Standing Before Me Is A Trainer Brave Enough To Defeat The Elite Four.I Do Not Underestimate You.Are You Sure You Want To Go Through With This?
    After Sending Out Metagross:You Have Overpowered Me Down To My Metagross.Prepare For Annihilation!!
    Metagross On Yellow HP Or Lower:What Is Happening!!This Can't Be!!
    After Defeat:You Have Won.I Admit It.Here Is The Sinnoh League Emblem (Badge Shaped Like A Metagross)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Hoen Champion
    Name: "Roxas"
    Type: Electric
    Before battle: ". . . ."

Team:
    Electivire Level: 59
    Magnezone Level: 65
    Luxray Level:64
    Jolteon Level:62

After Defeat: ". . . . Congratulations. . ."

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • My gym would be the first or second gym, and my type would be grass (:

Leader's Party:
    Tangela - lvl 15
    Ingrain | Sleep Powder
    Absorb | Growth

Sunkern - lvl 17
    Absorb | Grass Whistle
    Mega Drain | Leech Seed

Hoppip - lvl 19
    Poison Powder | Tackle
    Bullet Seed | Synthesis

Leafeon - lvl 22
    Grass Knot | Quick Attack
    Razor Leaf | Sand Attack

The Gym would be outside, but in a fenced in area with only one entrance, besides a small tree near where the leader is. There'd be trees, flowers, etc. It would be a maze made of hedges to get to the leader. Two or three trainers on your way there. The trainers would have grass Pokemon levels 13 - 16.

Leader: Blume ♀
    She wears dark green shorts with a pale yellow tanktop. She doesn't have shoes on in her gym. Her hair is light brown with grass green highlights, and it's pulled into two pigtails. She has a hemp necklace tied tightly around her throat with a green bead bound into it. She's twenty-four.

When you first meet: "Oh, doesn't my garden smell lovely? They tried to build me a gym, but I just hate being cooped up inside. Oh, a battle? Okay, but I have to warn you - I'm good!"
    Last Pokemon (Leafeon): "Oh! You're not bad yourself, but don't count me out yet!"
    Leader wins: "Hehe! I told you I was good!"
    Trainer wins: "Oops! I must of been day-dreaming again. Well, because you beat me, you deserve this!" Obtained Garden Badge "That'll let you use Cut outside of a battle. It comes in handy with small trees. Oh, and here's a gift from me," Received TM86 "In there is Grass Knot. The larger your foe, the more HP they lose. Thanks for a great battle!"

You can now use Cut to get out instead of navigating the maze again.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I would be a Flying-type leader, probably the last one:

Gym Leader Ricco!

Honchkrow (nicknamed: Don Karasu)lv.58/78 (rematch)
    Dragonite lv.62/82 (rematch)
    Aerodactyl lv.60/80 (rematch)
    Charizard lv.65/85 (rematch)
    Gliscor lv.56/76 (rematch)
    Gyarados lv.60/80 (rematch)

Beginning: .. ...I've defeated Red....you think you can take me down, punk?
    Honchkrow defeats a pokemon: Veni, Vidi, Vici
    down to 2 pokemon: You ain't seen nothing yet.....
    down to Charizard: Ever seen on of these before kid? Red's Charizard lost to this baby.
    win: Like I said, I beat Red.
    loss: Go defeat the League Champion, then Red. You can have your badge then. Nobody knows until they defeat me but....you only need 7 badges to challenge the Elite Four.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • WARNING! THIS POST IS QUITE DETAILED. XD

Pacifidlog Town Gym
    Leader: Tommy
    The poison loving paragon of Pokemon knowledge

Think of a cross between Cinnabar Gym and Petalburg Gym...you have a trivia machine in each room asking random facts about pokemon type alignments and movepools. If you get it right, you go in one door and fight a weaker trainer. If you get it wrong, you go in another door and fight a stronger trainer. Repeat the process three times to reach Tommy, the gym leader.

Trainers:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Leader Tommy
    -lv.49 Roserade
    -lv.46 Gengar
    -lv.46 Tentacruel
    -lv.49 Drapion
    -lv.50 Crobat

Opening quote: "Hmm...to have made it this far, you've gotta be pretty knowledgeable about Pokemon...or at least be a powerful trainer. But in order to beat my intricate Poison-pokemon strategy, you've gotta be both. Come on, show me your best...give me a good challenge!!"

Last pokemon sent out: "I'm not through yet...meet my trump card!"

last pokemon worn down: "Wow...this is getting pretty close...how exciting!!"

defeat: "Impressive display! No ordinary trainer can endure my Toxic Squad. You're definitely something else."

After battle: "That sure was fun. Have this as a momento of your victory. *player acquires VenomBadge* Feel free to use this move as well. *player acquires TMxx* That TM contains Poison Fang. It's not the most powerful attack out there, but it has a small chance of inflicting an extremely crippling poison to the opponent. I suggest you use it to take out pokemon that are far too strong for you can take down one-on-one."

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Kevin
    Type: Water/Dark (Combination)
    Gym Number: 7
    Gym Trainers:

Swimmer Leon
    -Wailmer
    -Wingull
    -Pelipper

Black Belt Darius
    -Poliwag
    -Poliwhirl
    -Poliwrath

Fisherman Aris
    -Magikarp
    -Magikarp
    -Magikarp
    -Gyarados
    -Gyarados
    -Lumineon

Kevin (ME!)
    lvl 40
    lvl 42
    lvl 41
    lvl 41
    lvl 42

Sayings:
    Before Battle: For years I've trained in corners of caves and behind waterfalls, you can't expect to win yet!
    In battle: Don't expect to win yet, kid!
    Leader victory: You just aren't ready yet!
    Leader loses: Okay you got me, I've been demolished!
    After Battle: Okay, I admit, that was fun, but you still have a long ways to become champion.

Last edited:
    Back