• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of food do you prefer?

What type of food do you prefer?

• Homemade

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Local restaurant

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Fast food

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I prefer any as long as it tastes good and does the job. Which most of the food I eat does (Burger King, KFC, and SEXY PORTUGUESE FOOD)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Local restaurants--they have more variety than home, yet they don't sacrifice flavor and quality for time like fast food restaurants do. Even if it costs more, it's worth it by far.

Years
    Homemade food, no doubt about it. ^_^ I don't mind the other two, but restaurant food can get a bit expensive depending on where you eat (so it's best as a once in a while thing for me, especially when I'm on my own), and fast food gets really old after eating a lot of it.

Years
    Homemade all the way! Go homemade, go homemade! XD Sure homemade food can take a while to make, but it beats paying alot of money for restuant food and it's worth the small wait to get homemade food. =3

Hakerius

Silent One
    Years
    Hmm, it's a tough choice. As much as I like eating at some restaurants and fast food joints (mostly Arby's), I'd have to say that homemade is my fav.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I perfer a local Local restaurants for many reasons. Fast Food. Too much fat. Homemade. Can't trust it. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Homemade all the way. <3 My mom knows what we like and don't llike, and only my mom could cook it to perfection. xD With outside restaurants, there may be stuff that I don't really like in it. xD;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I like resturants, but I really don't have a need to goto them now since I'm not rich yet. My mom cooks great at home anyway, and there's almost always something good amongst the food she buys, so I prefer homemade.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm gonna have to go with homemade. Although, my mom doesn't really cook much. Usually we just end up eating pre-made frozen stuff that just gets thrown in the oven at some random temperature of my mom's choosing. o_o; But my grandmother's an alright cook. Her pasta is okay, and her meatballs are poisonous. x_x But I love the foods she makes for holidays, like lasagna and meat ravioli. And her breaded chicken is sooo yummy. <3

Restaurant food is really good too, but since I'm not made of money, I don't eat that a lot. XD

Fast food is alright... but since my mom is lazy she gets it for us every Thursday night. Needless to say, fast food gets boring and old when you eat it as often as I do...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm fine with anything that tastes nice and makes me feel good~

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I get more satisfaction from home-made food, like my famous spaghetti. Local resturants are too expensive, so fast-food comes up next.

Back