• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of pokeball do you like?

What do you like?

• pokeball

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • luxury ball

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • premier ball

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • I cant decide on what pokeball I wanna start breeding with. So I was wondering what do everyone prefer on when breeding a pokemon? Do you like just the original pokeball, luxury ball, premier ball or ect?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I prefer the original PokéBall, as it's the original and doesn't have much of a complicated design. Premier Ball isn't too bad, either; I just love its simplicity. :] This thread would fit better in Pokémon Voting Polls, by the way, so I'm moving it there. Hope that doesn't bother you!

Thread moved.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Any of Kurt's Apricorn balls are cool design-wise. I've also been finding myself using Dive Balls and Repeat Balls for their design and usefulness when completing the Pokedex. The regular PokeBall's never a bad option either. I just can't for some reason stand the design of the Premier Ball.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Any Pokeball is a good Pokeball.

But seriously, I LOVE the Luxury Balls. I'd own nothing but Luxury Balls, simply because I like to give the best kind of conditions. That, and they look FABULOUS. ;D

Years
  • My two favorite Poke Balls are the Luxury and Dusk Balls- both for their design, and for the latter, its effect of a 3.5x capture rate at night or in caves.

I'm not too picky about the balls my Pokemon are in when I catch them in game, so I'll always have a variety throughout my party. If I were, I'd probably stick with the simple Premier Ball, despite the fact they're harder to get a hold of.

Years
  • I'm starting to like the Luxury ball now, the design is kinda growing no me. Also the dive ball I try to use it on all water type lol.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Out of the three, i like the premier ball the best. I really its sleek and simple design
    In general, id have to say Hyper Ball. Its simple to use, look good and eventually catches whatever you are trying to catch

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Luxury and cherish balls are the best if you can find two event pokemon.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • I prefer the Dusk Ball since I tend to play Pokemon at night and that ball can be really useful against legendary Pokemon.

Out of the three listed, I pick the Poke Ball.

Years
  • My fave Poke Ball type in general is a tie between the Quick Ball, Dusk Ball and Dive Ball. The former two for being very handy to catch stuff with, while I love the pattern on the Dive Ball, that white and blue splash effect is really cool.

Out of what the poll stated, I'm going with the Luxury Ball. The black looks really sleek on it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just love the original pokéball :3 The most fun thing is to succeed in capturing a legendary pokémon, or at least a rare one, in a normal pokéball. It's really difficult, but I prefer the pokéball's opening animation to the one of Ultra and Great balls. And to most other balls, actually.

The Premier Ball is pretty cool though, also being white and red but in an even cooler design.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • The Original Pokéball is my preferential choice, all my main team members have to be in Original Pokéballs because I'm picky like that. ;;
    Although I do like the design of both the Premier and Luxury Balls too ofc.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I don't really have a preference x3 All of the Pokeballs look neat!

I'm even perfectly fine with the original Pokeball. xD

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • I really try to use specific poke balls when catching pokemon, especially now when they've shown it in the battle animations. My favorite poke ball is the Cherish Ball because the meaning behind it. When trading pokemon to my friends, I try to give them those ♡

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • I love Premier Balls and Dusk Balls. The Reverse coloring of the Premier balls catches my eye and the green and black coloring of the Dusk Balls are beautiful as well. Timer balls are okay too i suppose. Although they always fail for me. I'm an visual person.

Back