• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of Pokemon trainer would you be?

Season

Garden Gladiator
Years
  • Would you be an Ace Trainer? What about a Painter or a Guitarist?
    This can be based off of the Pokemon you choose to train or just your real life interests.

I think I would definetely be a Ruin Maniac. I love ancient history and civilizations. I mostly collect Pokemon that would be found in ancient ruins. Right now my party consists of...
    Kecleon(Lizards are a common sight in ruins and caves. Plus, Kecleon is my all time favorite Pokemon)
    Tropius (He probably existed in prehistoric times)
    Smeargle (Cave paintings xP)
    Claydol (Apparently they were created by an ancient civilization)

Pokemon in my PC are: Xatu, Cubone, Shieldon, Cranidos, Anorith, Sandshrew, Milotic, Mamoswine, Kabuto and Omastar

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'd probably be a Super Nerd. I'm nerdy and I use weird Pokemon that not many other people in game seem to have (Porygon, Smeargle, Ditto, Nidos, etc.).

So...yeah. That's it I guess. xD

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    tbh no clue. XD i use different pokemon every time i start a new game, so i'd probably be the main character in the pkmn games. o.o

or a gym trainer for lt. surges gym because i'm hot for electric type pokemon. ;D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Either a Super Nerd or Picnicker.

Super Nerd because my superior intelligence makes me socially awkward and I enjoy science a bit more than may be healthy.

Picnicker because I can be ditzy at times :P

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Have no clue, my status on Plat is Ace Trainer, so Maybe I'll go with that, but it doesn't describe my Pokemon choices really.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Psychic or Hex Maniac - I always favor the Psychic/Dark/Ghost types, unless it's Pikachu.

Years
  • Super Nerd would probably describe me the best as well, since i'm sitting 24/7 in front of the computer, if that isn't nerdy...
    But according to my Pokemon choices i'd be a Bug Catcher, quite a lot of my fav. Pokemon are bugs.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Pokemon breeder or Pokemon ranger. Don't know between the two of them. Pokemon breeder because I like training tons of Pokemon. Pokemon Ranger because I would be protecting the environment and wild species of Pokemon.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • either a bird keeper, dragon tamer, or an ace trainer. Probably an ace trainer. That way I can use flying and dragon types.

Ayselipera

I'd probably be a youngster because I'm just made of noobiness.

Hahaha :) It made me laugh.

I think I'd be a cool trainer or ace trainer. Only because I use all different types. For example water, fire, electric, grass. That sounds like an ace trainer to me :D

Years
  • Ace Trainer for the win. If Pokemon existed in real life, I'd totally go for a job with some kind of government/military agency so that I could take down evil organizations such as Team Rocket with my epically strong Pokemon. =D

But before I take my own "adventure" it would be cool to start off as a gym leader and a breeder at the same time.

So basically, if I had it my way, all my six teams would consist of rehabilitated pokemon rescued from various criminal enterprises aka Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic, I would work as a government/military agent like Looker, and I'd have a lightning gym/pikachu daycare back home. My signature pokemon has always been a raichu rescued from team rocket, taught special improvised moves by teaching it martial arts. =D

THIS is the product of my imagination when I still watched pokemon and inserted myself into the plot. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    I'd be a breeder. I find the mechanics and technique around breeding as the most interesting in the game.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I'd be a Pokémon Breeder. Breeding is one of my favorite aspects of the game, and I love raising Pokémon and the like. Love their attitude toward Pokémon, too.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I'd be a Flamemaker (or whatever , that stupid GREAT fire type trainer from GSC and HGSS .

Because I just loove the fire type !

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    You mean a Firebreather? Their sprite always looked silly to me, like a fat guy throwing up.

Back