• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of Pokemon Trainer would you be?

Years
  • Hmmmm..... I don't know, what about any ordinary trainer?? Does that even exist, with all you cool trainers, bikers and swimmers.:P Just kidding, but I would be just another trainer, nothing special really. I think that ppl who'd met me, would probably think of me as a kind and (hopefully:knockedou ) strong opponent and maybe even friend.;)

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • I'D BE A COOL TRAINER!! xDDDDDD

No, heck.. Me?? Never. I would just be the plain, ordinary trainer (but very very strong secretely:badsmile: )

SkyAttack

Bird Trainer
    Years
  • Although I always have a very well-rounded and decently strong team, my favorites are Flying and Water type Pokemon, followed closely by Bug. I feel like I could do quite well with a few good Water and Flying types, because I know their abilities so well.

Sooo...I suppose I'd be a Swimming Bird Keeper. xD Or a Pokemaniac, because they have some pretty unique stuff.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'd be a beauty trainer 8D Eh, probably a pokemon collector because it would be fun going around trying to collect your favorites. That or a Team Aqua person, because I love water pokemon and they have cool bandanas ;D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably one of the students. They look so pwetty. Unlike the beauty's which aren't like they are meant to be. But yeah, I'd be a student.

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
  • Uh, probably a cool trainer O.o. I like Water Pokemon and swimming, but there's quite a few land Pokemon I like, including my fave, Roserade, which cannot swim, XD.

Back