• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of trainer would you be?

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
    What type of trainer would you be? Would you be a classic lad/lass, or do you prefer your own title, such as "Emo Trainer" (lol). I think I would be a Breeder...I just love to breed, then evolve, then breed for stronger Pokemon!
    I would start my own group of high class pokemon trainers wanting to take over the world.(I would be a bad trainer my group will be like the akatsuki from naruto)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I'd definitely be one of the following:

- Pokemon Collector
    - Pokemaniac
    - Pokemon Hunter

As in, my sole goal would be more along the lines of capturing Pokemon, with the training part of things only being there for the sake of being able to take on the Pokemon I want. It'd be my dream in life to literally catch 'em all and complete a Pokedex I'll make myself.

Occasionally, I might even hire out my services to go out and capture a Pokemon that someone else wants by any means possible (i.e. Pokemon Hunter). I might stoop to even stealing someone else's Pokemon in this case, depending on whether or not I'd get a thrill from that. (Of course, I wouldn't work with a team in this case. After all, my best interests would be for myself. I'd have to hand the Pokemon over to a superior if I worked for Team X, and that's just not productive, I think.)

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
    I'd definitely be one of the following:

- Pokemon Collector
    - Pokemaniac
    - Pokemon Hunter

As in, my sole goal would be more along the lines of capturing Pokemon, with the training part of things only being there for the sake of being able to take on the Pokemon I want. It'd be my dream in life to literally catch 'em all and complete a Pokedex I'll make myself.

Occasionally, I might even hire out my services to go out and capture a Pokemon that someone else wants by any means possible (i.e. Pokemon Hunter). I might stoop to even stealing someone else's Pokemon in this case, depending on whether or not I'd get a thrill from that. (Of course, I wouldn't work with a team in this case. After all, my best interests would be for myself. I'd have to hand the Pokemon over to a superior if I worked for Team X, and that's just not productive, I think.)
    If we were real trainers you would have an invitation to join my secret organization

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    If we were real trainers you would have an invitation to join my secret organization

Thanks for the offer, but I'd probably turn you down unless I got a guarantee that I'd get to keep whatever I steal, trap, or otherwise get my hands on by myself, including legendaries. If I had help, then I'd consider sharing. Otherwise, I'm selfish. ;D

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
    Thanks for the offer, but I'd probably turn you down unless I got a guarantee that I'd get to keep whatever I steal, trap, or otherwise get my hands on by myself, including legendaries. If I had help, then I'd consider sharing. Otherwise, I'm selfish. ;D[/QUOTE but you must be a real good trainer.and i dont know about keeping the pokemon you steal

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    I'd be an outcast type of trainer. Do things my own way. Not to follow everyone else. Have individuality. I believe that's what a trainer should be. Independant and strong-willed.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I would definitely be some sorta cool Pokémon trainer. That would be nice :).

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    The one trainer I wouldn't want to be would be a gym leader. Every badge you give out is a proof of your loss that trainers proudly possess. Yeah, I don't take losses too well. :P

I'd probably be a "Pkmn trainer" or "Cooltrainer", because they aren't encapsulated by restrictions and seem well-balanced.

indyfan

I want your Master Balls
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    I would probably be newbie, pokemon isnt all that crazah to me

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Let's see... I'd end up a Cooltrainer (one of the ones from GSC) because they have balanced teams and seem to be actually trying to be good trainer who could beat the E4.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    I would be a part of TR, of course. I would train lots of Pokemon like Beedrill, Scyther, and such. Basically any kind I could use to force people into handing over their own Pokemon and money. But I'd throw in a few other favourites of mine such as Persian, Lucario, or Rhydon.

If I wasn't one though, I'd be the Battle Girl (whatever it is called, the girl who always goes around kicking things) but I wouldn't train Fighting types, just my favourites.

skyterra

In Olivine city
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    I'd actually join one of the teams and see how easy it is to steal Pokemon. I've always wanted TR to succeed at least ONCE.

Well.

Tell me when you'll succeed with l 20 machops and zubats as your main attack force.

I'd be a water trainer. Might make some good money as an apprentice at one of the water gyms.

EDIT: And to everybody who says they want to join TR or something to steal Pokemon and money, your sick in the head. Because its VERY fun to steal somebodies precious, best friend right, just to watch them cry and make a buck?

Last edited:

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Ooh, can I be my custom PBR dude? Because he's pretty badass. :p

No matter what, I'd be a Poison trainer. By a longer stretch, it'd be cool to be a Gym Leader or even a Pokemon researcher, but I'm fine as long as I got my poison types.

I'd consider Team Galactic if "stupid haircut" weren't practically part of the job description. ...Wait, hey! Team Rocket has a better uniform, decent hair, and poison types are common there. I might pick that one. Boo-yah.

Gym Leader Clair

What a wonderous day it is
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    I would probably be a Cool Trainer or a Dragon Tamer. I would like to be a Cool Trainer because they always have Cool Pokemon. I love Dragon Pokemon so I would be perfect for a Dragon Tamer.

Back