• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What up you guys :D

slowbro24

Feeling like mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    Hello,

My name is slowbro24. I live in Europe so my English isn't that good, just saying :p I am really in to the pokemon games, even at a age of 18, but i don't care at all. My favorite pokemon is mudkip, simply because, mudkip was my first pokemon on the games.

I hope i have a great time with you guys, sharing each others pokemon information, stuff, whatever :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hi slowbrow. Don't worry about the whole European thing; there are lots of Europeans here at PC. Which country are you from? I'm from the UK, so that probably doesn't count as 'Europe', but it's nice to see another European here. Feel free to explore PC to your hearts content. We don't bite at all (well, most of us don't!) so just have a look around and see what takes your fancy. And if you need some help, feel free to contact any staff member here: we're the ones with bold usernames. And with that, welcome to PC! :D

Back