• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What version will you get?

Choose a version!

• Omega Ruby

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire

Votes: 87 46.3%
  • Both

Votes: 51 27.1%
  • Neither >:(

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Sapphire, I had Sapphire before and I love blues (pokemon bluie was my first game ;) ) and I like water and Kyogre is the hands down best legendary ever :D.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    As much as I love water-type Pokémon and Kyogre, Ruby was my first game and Groudon is one of my favourite Pokémon. Plus I'll be choosing Mudkip as my starter and for me Mudkip and Pokémon Ruby go together. :)

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I will be getting Omega Ruby first. if it goes the same way X&Y did, it wont take long before i get Alpha Sapphire.

Years
  • I'm not really sure...
    Ruby was my first third generation game, chances of me getting Omega Ruby are higher.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire for sure! The only reason being because I owned Sapphire. xD

Yukari

I'm going to get Omega Ruby. I think that was my first Pokemon game though it may have been Red. but Either way I'm getting Omega Ruby

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'll be going with Omega Ruby since Ruby is love, Ruby is life.

Unless the version exclusives are for whatever reason drastically different from the originals, I have kind of an idea of what to expect, so I don't think it's that bad that I'm basing it off of my preference for Groudon!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I'm going to get Alpha Sapphire most definitely! I might get Omega Ruby somewhere down the line like how I did with X and Y, but yeah, Alpha sapphire is going to be my first game out of these two.

I also prefer Kyogre over Groudon too.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Hopefully I'll get both at some point, or on day one, but if I can only have one, AlphaSapphire is going to be mmy pick, and will be my main should I have both games.

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire~ Because Kyogre (and my extreme water type obsession xD) but I might buy Omega Ruby too since its a Gen 3 remake~

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Alpha Sapphire for srs. I just love Kyogre (though I never use it), and Sapphire is the prettier gem.
    Plus, if they decide to follow along with the old version exclusives, it means I get Seviper and Lunatone. <3

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • I'll like to try Alpha Sapphire this times since I picked Ruby before. Plus Kyogre looks cooler in Alpha form.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I played Ruby previously, so now I'm itching to play Alpha Sapphire.

But that groudon just looks so badass... I'm still undecided.

Years
  • Since the originals were amongst my all time favourite games, I'll most likely be getting both on release day, although I'm not too sure on which one I'll play first, probably Omega Ruby :D

Back