• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Video Game Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I'm looking forward to Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphires and the 3DS Super Smash Bros. game. I don't know anything about any other future games so there's not anything else for me to look forward to.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • That I can actually get Day 1:
    OR/AS (3DS), but that goes without saying
    Freedom Planet (PC), a totally awesome Indie game, a VERY fun platformer. I played the demo and really enjoyed it, so I look forward to it's release in a few weeks!
    A Hat In Time (PC), another super cool Indie game! It really likes cute and whimsical, and it clearly has a lot of effort put into it. I've been waiting this long, I'm going to keep waiting for the final release!
    Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (3DS) It's Sonic. It's a new universe. It has a new character. It is on a system I actually own.

Make me want a new system:
    Hyrule Warriors (WiiU) LoZ meets Dynasty Warriors? HELL YES. and playable Zelda being a total badass? LDFLKSDJFLK HYPE.
    Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4) It's frickin Kingdom Hearts, what's not to be exited about? And I remember the trailer showed this one boss that you fight while riding on a roller coaster or something.. TOTALLY WICKED!!!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • Really looking forward to Destiny, especially since it's Bungie's first non-Halo game in a long time. While not necessarily new games, I'm also looking forward to the Master Chief Collection that's coming out in... November, I believe? 1080p, 60 FPS Halo is going to look freaking awesome. There's also Evolve, which looks pretty cool, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, and Mass Effect 4. And while there isn't much information about it, I'm incredibly anticipated for Fallout 4, whenever it decides to show its face.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Er, Pokemon ORAS, Zelda Wii U, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Halo 5: Guardians, Evolve, Tom Clancy's The Division.
    This E3 was pretty eventful lmao.

Back