• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Videogame Character R U?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I'm Like Yuffie From Final Fantasy VII. Random,Funny, XD......
    I feel I'm also like Sailor Moon From "Sailor Moon; Another Story", Cry-baby,scared of most things, etc.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Perhaps Kreia from KotOR 2. While I may disagree with her on a few things, I agree with the vast majority of her ideas, and I don't really know any other characters from games that could really be called "philosophers," which is more or less what I consider myself.

Michael Jackson. Awesome, entertaining, God.
    Did I miss something? When did the "King of Pop" become a video game character? I mean, I'm sure he's been IN a few games, but I believe the thread was referring to original game characters, not characters who have had games based on them. Well, whatever.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Wow, this is a good question for me, I had never thought about it before. For some reason I think of Link right off the bat. Silent, humble, and a good person but I'm not really a hero, close enough I suppose.

Can anyone think of someone smart, quiet, and geeky/nerdy? I guess I would be him but I'd prefer Link.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Well, I guess I'm like a female version of Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series. I'm fairly upbeat, although I can seem rather simple at times, I have a strong sense of justice. I can be impulsive and quick to anger at times, but I tend to be sincere in what I say and do. I'm also fiercely loyal to my friends, love them with all my heart, and I never want to lose them.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Perhaps Kreia from KotOR 2. While I may disagree with her on a few things, I agree with the vast majority of her ideas, and I don't really know any other characters from games that could really be called "philosophers," which is more or less what I consider myself.

Did I miss something? When did the "King of Pop" become a video game character? I mean, I'm sure he's been IN a few games, but I believe the thread was referring to original game characters, not characters who have had games based on them. Well, whatever.
    Moonwalker, the Genesis game.

Years
    I am like M. Bison, the one person you cannot defeat and make you go blind with rage and then you wake up with blood on your hands
    What Videogame Character R U?
    !

I almost refused to post here, thanks to the disgusting leetspeak in the title. >=|

Uh... Clank. From Ratchet & Clank, if you hadn't made that connection...

He's idealistic, but goes with the flow. Plus, an overabundant knowledge of technology and a strange sense of humour.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Moonwalker, the Genesis game.
    That doesn't count. Micheal Jackson is a real person, not a video game character. A video game character is a character that was created for a video game. Here's an example, Sora, the main character of the Kingdom Hearts series, is a video game character, while his friends and party members, Donald Duck and Goofy, are not video game characters, they are cartoon characters, as they were originally created for Cartoons.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    That doesn't count. Micheal Jackson is a real person, not a video game character. A video game character is a character that was created for a video game. Here's an example, Sora, the main character of the Kingdom Hearts series, is a video game character, while his friends and party members, Donald Duck and Goofy, are not video game characters, they are cartoon characters, as they were originally created for Cartoons.
    Yes, but he is a video game character. He has his own video game. Michael Jackson is a real person, but some people thought it would be a good idea to make Moonwalker, so technically he is a video game character.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Yes, but he is a video game character. He has his own video game. Michael Jackson is a real person, but some people thought it would be a good idea to make Moonwalker, so technically he is a video game character.
    That's not the spirit of the thread. The thread creator wanted a comparison to ORIGINAL video game characters, not real people who may have had video games starring them. If that was the desired response, the thread would have more likely read "What famous person are you most like?"

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    You don't seem to get it..the thread if for what Video Game Character you are like. He was not designed for a video game, heck, he wasn't even designed at all. Almost anyone could be put in this thread using your logic, Mickey Mouse, James Bond, Fifty Cent, Ichigo Kurosaki, Barbie, etc. It would take away from even having the "Video Game" part of the thread's title in it.
    I have nothing against MJ, but he isn't a video game character, he was a character in a video game once, but he is not a full-fledge video game character.

Let's use the rules they had set up for 3rd Party characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, minus the Nintendo System part. To qualify for this thread, a character must have been created for and first used in a video game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Stop arguing about it. Is it really that big of a deal to you people? Let the guy post what he wants; he's entitled to whatever opinion he wants. :| Just give it a rest.

Back