• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was Team rocket's Greatest attept at stealing one of the heroes pokemon.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Like the Title says, when did you think they did good at stealing their pokemon. i think they did good when they got a hold of togepi, but their boss wasn't impressed with it's power. and yes, it's a Huge Title to say the least. it funny how when they do get the pokemon, the boss just isn't impressed. next time they get ahold one, i think it should it should be evolved and strong.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Um, the one where the try and steal the B Button League Pokemon and evovle them, and it turned to a mechabot, but Team Rocket always wants stuff right away, that's why the always fail
    Yeah, that was cool. too bad the big bot exploded and crumbled. Edit:i'd would like to see an Episode where Team Rcoket actually thinks for once.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, the scheme in "Staravia is Born" was quite effective: a nice flypaper kind of trick. Caught quite a lot in such a short time.

Unless you want to talk Butch/Cassidy and the other members' shtick as well.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    ^^they would have a killer bird army in the "A Staravia is born" episode they got almost every bird poke

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    I think the best Team Rocket has ever done is either the Rayquaza catching or the Raikou catching. But for J/J/M it's definately Togepi.

I wonder how Giovanni would feel if he found out about its success at that mirage place. It's practically king there. :O

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2013
    i think the did well in the episode where they turned pikachu on ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    The episode when Ash caught Charmander. I mean the hole, rubber suits, rubber bubble. If Charmander hadn't showed up they would have gotten away with it.

Years
    I think the best Team Rocket has ever done is either the Rayquaza catching or the Raikou catching. But for J/J/M it's definately Togepi.

I wonder how Giovanni would feel if he found out about its success at that mirage place. It's practically king there. :O

I'm not sure if I want to count the Rayquaza catching as canon or not. From the movie's montage, I think it was just an Easter egg for the canon fans and no more. But I could be wrong as the series does acknowledge off-camera events as well.

I'd go with the Raikou one, as it was extremely methodical. And the agents were equipped to take care of possible countermoves. Of course, they still lost, but they came close. Heh.

Lately, I'm not sure Giovanni would care about anything, really. But that's another topic for another time.

Back