• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the first anime you watched

fireflie

Self Declared Genius
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    Don't say Thundercats!Unfortuneate it was my first anime...

Lucid

Speed Racer! >D It played on Cartoon Network at some ungoldy late hour when I was supose to be asleep, don't quite remember when it was I watched it but I was a long, long while ago. o_o

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Either Voltron or the 80's Harmony Gold dub of Dragon Ball, I don't recall. Come on, I was like, 2 then!

Man, I feel old...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    my first Anime was Pokemon (my bro woke me up at 6am just to show ti to me XP) I was about six or something then.. and then I watched Digmon then dbz X3 (don't know if digimon came second or if dbz did though..) lol

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    mine was pokemon and stated to love it

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    Pokemon.... back in like what, 1999? Then I saw a few episodes of Monster Rancher. (what ever happened to that show amyway?) Then Digimon. Then Dragon Ball and DBZ.....

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I have no idea...probably Pokemon or Gundam Wing...I dunno..most likely Pokemon.

Back