• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the first anime you watched

Years
    The first ever Anime I saw was Robotech. My brother was into it back when it debuted in 1985, but I remember seeing videos of it in 1993. After that I was hooked on Anime, even though I didn't know what it was at the time.

The first REAL Anime I saw was none other than Akira. After that... I loved Anime. ^^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    For me, I picked up an anime tape at blockbuster. It was project A-Ko. That was my first anime I have ever seen.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    DBZ, Sailor Moon, Card-Captors, and whatever ones were on Toonami.Including Inuyasha. Yes, Inuyasha was on Toonami once. Breifly. Then Adult Swim came along, and well, we know the rerst of the story....Pokemon was in there somewhere.

Shadow0faBandit

Your worst Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    Dragonball Z. That was the first thing i watched it for the first time when I was 8.

Matt

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The first anime I ever watched would technically be Speed Racer. Pok?mon was the first one I watched once I understood the term, however.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    My first ever seen anime was Sailor Moon,I hate it so much!"Frighting evil by moonlight,winning love by daylight."That is just a stupid song I ever heard!

Last edited:

Duplica

Survivor of Cornwell
    Years
    I think my first anime was Sailor Moon (I don't really like the story much anymore, but the Japanese music and the character designs are cool)... Then I think it was Pokemon... One way or another, those were my first anime.

Back