• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What was the first GB pokemon game u ever played?

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Silver.. Which is also my favorite Pokemon game. I still have a copy of it with all my pokemon. Although i can't play it no more. But it was my first.. I love it :D.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    The first pokemon game i played on was red. When I played on it, I felt like something had opend in my heart. :D

Years
    Yellow. It's in a box on my windowsill. Had a really good file and deleted it for some reason.
    After checking it, the new file sucks.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Back in the day (I just had to say that :P) I got Blue and my brother got Red, though we swapped only because of the mascot Pokemon. Later I got Yellow, then Silver, then Crystal. Ah, good times. :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    How many people started with Red XD I got Blue because all my friends had Red and someone had to trade his Vulpix with them XD

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    my first game was red, but when gold came out it was like teh greatist thing in the world ... and none of the other games has topped the johtos games since (cept for the obviouse graphics tune up)

Years
    First i played was either Red or Blue- i was about 5, sittin beside a boy in the airport, on my way to Ireland (i was born in Canada), and he let me play his gameboy... I loved it. Just walked around a bit, and that's all i did. For my sixth birthday, i got Yellow.. Ah the MEMORIES... I remember it took me about a month to figure out how to beat Brock- but epic memories none the less..

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    Technically Blue, but it wasn't my game. I got the Red version soon after I played Blue.

blazelust

Hack
    Years
    My first was Yellow, so I went into the series spoiled by color and pretty graphics. Plus, when you're seven, Pikachu following you around is pretty much the coolest thing ever.

The Red Chain

The first GB game I ever played.. I believe was Red. ^_^
    So many fond memories. :'D

Game M

Grumpy Bear
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Pokemon red & pokemon blue. Had them both at the same time, me & my brother kept swapping :)

Back