• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What was the first GB pokemon game u ever played?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    my first was pokemon blue. i remember on my birthday when i turned 9 i got both red and blue for my bday

Marionette

¿ǝɹnɔ ɐ
    Years
    ♥ My first was Pokemon Yellow. c:
    I believe it was a birthday present.

I loved it so much I made my mum buy me Silver too. xD

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
    Umm My First Game I Remember When I Was So Little My Dad Was Holding Two Games Pokemon Yellow And Pokemon Silver One For My Big Sister And One For Me.....Anyways I Remember Me Getting Silver So My First Game Was Silver.....

Last edited:

BliT

Pikachu Fan!
    Years
    Pokemon Yellow..
    It was a good one..But it got stolen..Along with the GBC
    But I somehow found my exact same Yellow on the floor a day later.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Crystal and then a stuffed up version of Gold - and even now I still play crystal but where'd I put my Gold?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    i got pokemon blue and red for my 5th birthday with a gameboy color i dont remember which i played first lol

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
    Well I got pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green for Christmas, When I found out they were the same game I asked my friend if he wanted to play along with me. I chose Fire Red. Good times. :D

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    Pokemon Red. I received Red and a GBC on my birthday.

Few months later my cousin has a bday party and we kept saying "man....wouldn't it be cool if you got a gameboy and got pokemon blue. then we could trade!" Well, came time to open presents. First present he opened....GBC. Second present he opened....Pokemon Blue.

Awesome memories.

Years
    First game I played was Yellow version which I only got to play a little since it wasn't mine. After finding out how fun the game was, I got my own game and I picked Blue version because it is my favorite color.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I got Pokemon Yellow first since my mum let me choose a game when I got my Gameboy Colour and it was the only game I could recognize there

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I first played Red. Actually I didn't played it on a real game boy. My dad just happend to bring me a pokemon cd. I was obsessed with pokemon at that time and had demanded my dad to bring me a pokemon game for our pc. I really didn't knew anything about roms or emulation at that moment but I was somehow able to open the rom in the emulator. I was very happy that I was able to play a game based on my fav show and was stuck with it for a year.(Even Ruby/Sapphire were released at that time)
    (Please don't get me wrong because I played it on an emulator and not on an original gameboy)

Back