• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first Pokemon episode you ever watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
I saw the the first episode when came out.It yoused ta be on upn but they moved it to kids WB

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
first episode is "Bye Bye Butterfree" when i am... in grade 4 so that's like 9 for me... it's by SHEER LUCK how i learned about Pokemon. I was already an anti-social person back then, and never watched TV... I was about to turn on my SNES, and when i turn on the TV it just so happen to have a very cute looking yellow thingie running around... and so begins my interest in Pokemon.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
I think my first episode of Pokemon was The Laramie ranch episode can't remember the title but the first Pokemon I ever saw in my life was Ghastly.

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
The first episode I saw was 'The Problem with Paras' and it was on a Saturday. I didn't really like the episode much but I watched more and got attached to it.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
The first one I saw was the one where Ash got Charmander... that was a good one, I like Poke-abuse. The theme of it, not saying I enjoy seeing people abuse Pokemon, but the whole saving Charmander's life was touching and junk.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Ya, Pokemon was bassically a one hit wonder back then! every one loved it and now someone would rather tie Pikachu to a tree and let a Crocodile loose than even connsidering watching the show!

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
The first episode I saw was the one where Ash eltrocuted (well, Pikachu really) Misty's bike. I can't remember if that was the first episode or not though.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
the truth is that I don't remember the name of the episode , but I remember that is when Ash capture Krabby, and is in a beach and meets a Pokemon Researcher in a lighthouse , and is the first time they saw Dragonite but just its shadow 'cause TR interrupts the the gang and the dragonite and the Dragonite escapes, when they meet the researcher he has a kabuto disguise. When Ash capture Krabby it goes over the lab. of Oak. It was the seventh pokemon Ash captures.

I remember it so well, I will always love that episode just because that episode was my first one

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
Years
First epp for me was obviously Episode 1,and to tell you the truth,I only enjoyed the first 3 seasons of the dub....and then they started going into the wrong direction for my taste.

over in NYC it was on WB11(a WB affiliate,duh).7am..right before school.

And also I noticed on another thread a pic of pokemon on Fox Kids. When was that?

FanGuy

Rocket ShyGuy
Years
  • Age 40
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 30, 2004
The first episode I saw was "Clefairy and the Moon Stone". This was when pokemon first aired in the US and I remember being a little peeved that I had missed the first few shows, but still excited that I was finally getting to see what I had gotten so worked up over from my Nintendo magazines. I made sure not to miss another episode by recording each one every afternoon until I had the entire first season on tape (that was all they ever aired before the show went on KidsWB. After that I stopped taping it).

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Ah, I remember...
When I came home from school my friend Alicia was on my couch (we babysit her even though she's my age) watching Pokemon...at the time I thought Pokemon was dumb and real annoying. "Pikachu? What a stupid name!"

At first I was reluctant to watch it, but she forced me to sit down and watch the show...it was the one with the Beauty Salon and when Brock got Vulpix...
It was the scene when Meowth was getting mad at Jessie and James about their budget. I thought Meowth was their boss, but soon learned he was actually their mascot!

After that I never wanted to unglue myself from the World of Pokemon, and I never have!
To think, earlier that morning I thought Pokemon was dumb...but in just 5 minutes I thought it was the best thing EVER.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
Years
My first Pokemon episode...

Sapphire Latios said:
I'm just wonderin what was the first episode you ever watched! the first episode i ever saw was "The Case of the k-9 Caper!" i remember that episode, its what sparked my interest in the show!

was "So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd". At this time, Pokemon was being aired on Sunday mornings on Kids WB in my area. I was too sick to go to church that day, so I checked it out. The episode never sparked my interest, but I kept watching week after week for some strange reason. They were showing Pokemon on a local station in my area as a free standing show on their network, sort of like syndication. They were showing the older episodes, so I caught up on those and I instantly loved Pokemon. :)

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
Years
My first episode ever was about a battle between Abra/Kadabra vs Pikachu. First anime wasn`t cool for me, but later I saw episode about Gastly, Hauter and Gengar and I had a fun.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
The first episode I saw was the very first one Pokemon! I choose you.
and I have watched it ever since.

Pokemon_Veteran

kris B.

"Oh, spit!" ~Kevin
Years
My first episode was "Pokemon Scent-sation". I was at my cousin Luke's when my mom was working one day. I didn't have that channel on my TV, so I didn't get to see another episode for a few months. Then one Christmas Eve my uncle's horse rear ended my satalite dish (seriously!!) and I got The WB as a Christmas presesnt! lol! I don't know how it happened, it just did, so don't ask me! lol!!!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
The firzt epizode I zaw waz "Zo near, Yet zo farfetched" I had zeen alot of people trading cardz and talking about it zo I checked it out. Then I got hooked...then I lozt interezt <<;; But hey, I'm glad I watched it ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back