• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was the first pokemon you caught in hg/ss?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    The first pokemon i caught was hoothoot as i started the game when it was night :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Well since I'm starting the Pokemon Heart Gold Catcher's guide (Guide to catching every Pokemon on HG) which I will put on youtube I don't quite remember which Pokemon I caught first but I'm pretty It's Pidgey - who I called Zky

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Pidgey will be the first Pokémon I catch in SoulSilver. I usually tend to capture the Pokémon I use on my team early, just so I can get a faster lead on the game. Though, Pidgey will be a large part of my team as it is the one to know the HM Fly plus with its stats, it'll be a powerhouse no less for my in-game team.

Poptrop11

Power Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    My first was...

Ledyba!!! I always use ledyba first off on my team. My second was a Mareep, just cause. I had already beat Falkner with my Ledyba, I train hard.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    My first was a chickorita (jk.) For me, it was a zubat beacause I wanted a crobat on my team, but it's a golbat right now. The reason why is because I stopped playing because my rom would crash after I save.

Back