• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you ever got?

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
    Bulba, but I caught a nidoran female, and it became my starter in blue. I even eventually ditched the venusaur. My nidoqueen was body slammin, blizzarding, mega kicking. Oh yah, those were the days :P.

Years
    Pikachu was my first ever Pokemon from the lovely Yellow game! I even remember the first Pokemon I ever caught, a Pidgey! It never left my team and ended up something like a level 80 Pidgeot.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    The first Pokemon i ever got was Pikachu in my good old Pokemon Yellow

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
    Years
    My firs was totodil in Gold, (now Feraligatr lv.91) First i caught was spearow on route 46.
    In emerald Treeko( sceptil lv.78), First I caught was wurmple
    In FR charmanter & pidgey
    In diamond chimchar & kreeketot(or somehow XD)

Yes first caught brings good memories *take a deeeeeeeeep breath*

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    mine was a toto on gold I sucked at it then for gym 1 I had a pidgeotto lvl 19 and Croiconaw lvl 20 I thought they were good like on the anime

Back