• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you were able to raise to lvl 100?

Do you have a Pokemon at level 100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    My Staraptor. I have had her for about 3 years, from a level 3 Starly. She is my favorite Pokemon, and has been through 3 games with me. :3

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I dont remember very well who was first or If I have even had a pokemon at level 100 but I think THINK it was my Feraligator.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    A Ho-oh in my now defunct Silver. Ive never had any other lv 100 pokemon since then.

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
  • My first one was Feraligator back on Silver. I think I played through the elite 4 about 40 times or something to get it to level 100. I still have him, I just traded it to my crystal version a long time ago.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
  • Hi everyone! My first Pokemon i leveled to 100 was My Swampert,Muddy in pokemon ruby. And i trained it without status boosters,rare candies,etc. I didnt catch any other pokemon either. All i used was My (well, before it eveloved to mudkip and marshtomp)swampert! That was when i got my first gameboy and my first video game,lol.I just kept training on the sea route outside of lillycove (all of it)shoal cave,the sea route in front of ever grande city,inside victory road,and the elite four.Then of course....It wouldnt save anymore....so i lost it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    I haven't had a level 100 since my Typhlosion during the gold and silver times. I had a 98 Blaziken in emerald before my gba broke. And now in my soul silver I have 85+ Gyarados and Absol.

Multigen

The Splicer
    Years
  • My very first lv 100 was my Suicune from Colosseum. ^_^
    Once I beat Colosseum, I traded him over to Emerald, where I level grinded for hours (I had no friends back then) until finally I did it. I was so proud. But then my brother }:( started a new emerald file and deleted him. So sad.

Nameless.

My very first level 100 Pokemon was my Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow. <3
    I was determined to have my Pikachu as strong as Ash's if not stronger when I was small. :x

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    None. I always get bored once the ginding gets too slow. I don't play competitive or anything so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I can't remember which one it was first,but Glalie and Pikachu were my first 2 I think Glalie was the first. Both in Emerald and both I caught. Those are actully the only to legit ones I trained myself. I have a lot of 100s but I have always traded them.

Years
  • Wow, this really brings back memories. My first level 100 was my Typhlosion in Crystal. His name was IFE. :3

None. I always get bored once the ginding gets too slow. I don't play competitive or anything so it doesn't really matter anyway.
    This is why they have the auto-level feature in the game. There's not much incentive to raise Pokemon to level 100 anymore.
    I've heard rumors that this was removed from BW, but I'm not familiar with this myself.

mysticjoshgaming

mr awesome guy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    mine would be typhlosion on soulsilver. it was my first pokemon game that worked (yellow sucked at saving)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    This is why they have the auto-level feature in the game. There's not much incentive to raise Pokemon to level 100 anymore. I've heard rumors that this was removed from BW, but I'm not familiar with this myself.

If I'm not constantly re-battling the E4, I tend to run out of cash for the daycare. It doesn't really bother me anyway.

Come to think of it, I think I did have some level 100s at one point. Missingno -> 120-something rare candies. But I don't really remember any of them.

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
    Years
  • My first pokemon I trained to level 100 no cheats or anything was Blastoise back on blue version. Then I had a Moltres at level 97 and I accidently started the game over :( I was mad. The next one I trained to 100 was my Swampert in Emerald. I have no more but now I'm training my platinum team to 100.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back