• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the First Video game you ever played?

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Like the title says, What was the Very First Game you ever played.

The first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. It actually got me started on a life of gaming.

so, what was it?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Final Fastasy

It was in 1992 and I was ten, I didn't like Mario games and I wanted something with a plot so an older cousen handed me their copy of the game and set me up for a life of being in love with RPG games. (I never played the Mario games, I watched the others play them, so FF would be the first game I played.)

Years
    This deals with games, so it should go into Other Games instead of Other Voting Polls... *moves*

And to answer the poll, the first video game I ever played - that I remember playing - was either Super Mario Bros. or Legend of Zelda. I can't remember for certain.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Hmmm...It Was The Very First MLB For The Sega Gen..(cant rember the name)

Me And My Dad Would Play For Hours On End...(man those where the days...wish my dad was still around to play games wit me)

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Super Mario Bros. *hums SMB theme song* Some years ago... *faints*

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Wow, I think it was Super Mario Bros. for the NES.

I can still remember playing it at my great grandpa's house.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The first videogame I ever played was either Jazz Jackrabbit, Jazz Jackrabbit 2 or Sonic the hedgehog&Knuckles. I'm not completely sure, but I think it was Sonic&Knuckles, I still think all the games mentioned above are pwning _^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Like most other people, it was Super Mario Bros. for the NES...around 1991 at my aunt's house. My older cousins were cussing out the television every time they died, and I was a toddler, so I decided to do the same, and my aunt caught me, dragged me to the bathroom, and jammed an entire bar of soap in my mouth to the point where I almost couldn't breathe...she was incredibly violent about it, my mother found out, and we never visited her again...so that's why I remember, only because of the trauma o_O;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dude, Kaga. o_O;

Anyway, mine was either some random shooting game on the NES or else it was Duck Hunt...since I think those were the only two games my cousins in BC had and they were the only people I knew with a gaming system. I loved Duck Hunt but my mom hated it because she thought it was too violent. XD And on whatever shooting game it was, you could go two player and my cousin would always let me play with him...even though I perpetually died and then proceeded to steal his lives, causing us both to lose terribly. I can't believe he put up with me. XD

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Super Mario World. I loved that game when I was a little kid, not so much now though.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Hmm, like many others, my first game, of course, was...Super Mario Bros.

I remember that my father had bought the NES and the game for my older brother, and the day when I first played it. It was so fun, and it was really addicting, better then Tetris, even. I still remember jumping on those Goombas...XD

Back