• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first vocaloid song you listened to?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
  • I can't exactly remember which song I heard first, but the first song that made a big impact on me and actually got me into Vocaloid was Melt. I was playing one of the Taiko no Tatsujin games, and it had that song. xDD;;
    I really liked it, and still do.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Whoa what; "Feeling Heart"? Are you serious?! : O

/ goes to look

Anyway. My first Vocaloid song I heard was Pygmalion, I think; it's on my profile if you want to look at it. Generally not too well-known (the composer is not extremely popular on NND - he only has three or so videos with 100,000 or more views).

Katja

Years
  • The first song I heard was Popipo on OMGPOP!. I had no clue what it was really, and paid no mind to it. But I kept going back to it because it was my type of music, I guess. Eventually, I found out about Vocaloid and all the different characters and kinda grew obsessed with it. Obsessed is too strong...a great liking to it. I always listen to new new songs. :)

My favs are Miku and Gumi! (Mostly Gumi because I love Megumi Nakajima)

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Probably the leek spin one. Saw it on YouTube, and in another forum's member's signature.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • Mine was Miku's "World is Mine." I was at a convention when it happened so I'm pretty sure people got a picture of the terrified look on my face.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • My first Vocaloid song i heard was Circle You,Circle You.It's Very Very Scary!!!D:Or Triple Baka that one was so catchy!!!Baka!Baka!Baka!XD
    Well although my favorite song is Melt and I LOVE Hatsune Miku!!!And Gumi too!!!;D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • My first Vocaloid song was Yukkuri Shiteitte ni, or Take it Easy by Miku Hatsune. It's really the only Vocaloid song I've listened to, well that and Love is War. :)

Starlite

extraterrestrial
    Years
  • Triple Baka by Hatsune Miku. I'm not sure how I got to it, but I think a friend of mine on another forum introduced it to me by linking it on my profile. After that I got curious as to why he loved it so much and found other songs, and not long after I got hooked.

Currently my favorite is Just Be Friends. <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Black Rock Shooter.

It was a nico chorus version that was on parallelzero's profile..

From there I heard Miku's version, and Love is War.

My first vocaloid song wasn't even sung by a vocaloid, go me. XD;

Back