• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the hardest moment in any Pokemon Game for you?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • In any Pokemon game, I would have to say that my hardest moments were in the Advanced Generation. In Sapphire, it was a pain to fight Steven. Firstly, I had no Pokemon that were good against his, bar Kyogre, but it was only like level 50. Secondly, I was a noob then.

Also, I found the second round of FR/LG's Elite Four to be quite challenging, specifically Lorelei's freakin' Lapras.

Years
  • Can't really of the hardest of all moments, but the hardest moment i can think of now was today, beating Wattson with a mono bug team, i had nothing that hit Magnemite and Magneton neutral before i bred me a Mud Shot Surskit.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Geting throught victory road in pokemon red version when i was like 5 took me forever to get through it but i never beat the pokemon league though

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    The Elite four! Always hard! Although for me the firered elite four was hard..I beat it by my friend trading me a shiny deoxys from her firered

walasaka

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
  • That Miltank in GSC. ARGH! I must have tried that battle ten times before i managed to beat it.

When I was younger, getting through that cave without Flash. Certainly a challenge!

toothfairy

Battling since Blue
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    2nd round E4 in platinum (Flint) during my Kricketune solo

almost a OHKO everytime :(

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • - Trying to catch Giratina in Platinum. The pain. THE PAIN!
    - I was up against Factory Head Thorton a few days ago. I lead off with a Life Orb'ed Kangaskhan. He leads off with a friggin Entei. He Stone Edges me. I prayed it wouldn't crit. I live with like 55 %. I Rock Slide him to take down his health to like 15 %.

Then he takes me down to like 16 HP with Stone Edge as I finish off his Entei with Rock Slide and I finish off myself with Life Orb too. I then go out to Magmortar as he goes into Skuntank. He Poison Jabs me, gets the poison, then I EQ him. That takes it down to like 7 %. Then he Night Slashes me to finish me off. But.. GAMEBREAKING HAX! He gets the Flame Body burn as he finishes me off. YES!

I then go to Heracross and finish that thing off with the Aerial Ace. Luckily he doesen't get the poison off on me with Poison Jab, and with the burn it only deals about 100 damage. Then he goes to.. oh ****, Heatran! I knew I could outspeed it, but.. QUICK CLAW HAX! I prayed he would do something stupid, and he IRON HEADED me. I prayed I would hang on, and Heracross lives with 21 HP! I don't get the flinch hax and finish him off with the Close Combat.

That was way too close for comfort.

Back