• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime/manga that you finished/completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warudo.kun!

I see what you did there.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I recently finished watching Soul eater. It was a great anime. I really loved it and enjoyed it greatly.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I just finished watching Serial Experiments Lain. It has one of the most mind-boggling plots ever, but it starts making sense in the last few episodes.

I guess...8/10.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dragon Ball
    This was the shiznit. Seriously it was WAY more mature then the normal Anime version and well is kind of what I like and it had cursing. I like it when Goku says the S-Word instead of drat or darn he got away. Makes the whole anger theme come alive. I know sounds immature but hell mature is the way to go with some of these.
    9/10

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
    Years
    Mmmm. About a week and a half ago I started watching Air TV and finished it in two days.
    It was really sad. But kinda confusing. Oh how I love Potato.
    'Piko piko piko piko piko pikori.'

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I completed watching Trigun again about two weeks ago. Still good since I watched it on Adult Swim years ago.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Kamichama Karin Chu.

I love that series. So much. ;___; I needs more love.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The latest I've completed was Sailor Moon R... I think. (I don't recall completing anything after that though I have been watching. XD)

I thought it was okay. Not as good as the first season and a lot of the episodes I sat there going "okay hurry it up and get to the good stuff" but overall it was pretty good. Glad I'm through with it though. Now I'll be heading into new territory since I kinda stopped watching the series when it got to this part. :3

I don't read enough manga to have finished anything recently though. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Last Anime AND Manga I finished was Rurouni Kenshin 2 weeks ago.
    That monday, I finished the manga and finished the Samurai X: Reflection/Seishouhen OVA. I cried my heart out. ;-;
    And oh, the Tsuiokuhen/Remembrance OVA is good on it's way to make me cry as well. XD
    I love the music there. ;-;

Andcetera

Jigglypuff~<333
    Years
    LOL
    The only anime iv ever finished watching from start to finish is TTGL.
    Mostly cuz it was out in the summer and ui had nothing better to do each week but watch it.
    And all the manga i read are still on-going.

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    D. Gray Man

6/10 ONLY because of the ending.

The reason I said 6/10 was because near the end they raise up lots of questions in your mind, and leave you up there, in your mind you're saying "OMG I can't wait until I figure out who is the 14th Noah, OMG When will the Earl die? Will it ever stop?

They don't ever answer those questions, they might have kinda answered the 14th noah but many other questions are open ended.

But, the storyline is awesome 10/10 for that. :D

I REALLY recommend watching this series, But near the end, Prepare to not get your most struggling questions answered. But since its open ended, there might be another series, Or you can just make up your own.

Again, HIGHLY reccommended.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I just re-watched and re-completed the few episodes there are of Ouran High School Host club.
    Now, I'm going to re-watch, re-read and re-complete Fruits Basket... Cutesy Anime, FTW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back