• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Let's see...just matched up with Night Wizard yesterday, and currently trying to watch Myself; Yourself ep8 if my computer didn't crash randomly all the time T_T

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    In terms of last anime I actually sat down and watched a little bit of, Beck. I was watching that for like 5 minutes, and then my brother got off the computer. I went 'YAY' and got on.

But I finished two animes yesterday. Shakugan no Shana(I loved the ending, I was satisfied), and Peach Girl(I'm happy with who she choose. The other guy was annoying >< *no spoilers*)

So yay me~

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Isidora no Hibi ep 1-6
    Rental Magica ep 8
    Bamboo Blade ep 7
    Shion no Ou ep 1
    Full Moon wo Sagashite ep. 23

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Last anime I watched would be..ep8 from Myself; Yourself and Night Wizard

Haven't been watching too much SnS: II lately but since the plot is moving abit more these days I may continue watching it.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Sailor Moon, Japanese episode 6, subbed. I'm going back through the series, as it's been a long time since I've seen it dubbed, and I've never seen it subbed. I'll have to say I like it better subbed, and it's giving me such a feeling of nostalgia. Sailor Moon is the anime I started out with as a little kiddie. ;_;

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
    I watched Utawarerumono episode 2 about a half hour ago and I'm getting around to watching the third episode pretty soon here, I hope xD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Last night I got around to watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for the first time on youtube
    BEST ANIME EVER
    but seriously, it's just insane. I recommend it to anyone who wants some interesting anime.
    Zetsubou Sensei is awesome... in fact, an anime which features the director as a giant monster and says "DIE" to Nico Video users for even a split second is awesome. Second season is coming next year, btw.

As for me, I just watched Minamike episode 9.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back