• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 51 and 52 on I think, Monday I believe. I am going to watch Bleach Episodes 162-165 later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Gintama episode 7. Just started watching the series last week and I'm loving it so far.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Episode 1 of Kenkou Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho, because Rei Yuki forced told me to watch it xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Mine would be the first ep of Soul Eater XD. It's not bad, but then again, I need to watch more to actually base an opinion on it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Death Note last Saturday. its awesome, but that episode made me speechless. i was so surprised.

Spoiler:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Code Geass R2 Episode 1. I NEED TO WATCH EPISODE 2!!!! -.-

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Naruto Episode 152-156 and Bleach Episode 55-57. I didn't get to watch Episodes 58 and 59 of Bleach because the dumb guide lied to me. Death Note and Bleach switched times, and the guide was still saying Bleach came on 12am. >_< But it came on 11:30pm. Oh well.

Oh these are the dubs, btw.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I rewatched the 12th episode of Lucky Star, the Comiket one yesterday since I was a bit bored and sorta getting back into Lucky Star. :]

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    rahxephon ep.4...yea quite old anime already, but its kinda intriguing and looking fwd to more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back