• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I just came back from downstairs after watching Code Geass English dub reruns.
    Mao is such a funny character.

The series I'm working on is Zetsubou Sensei (ep6).
    Tomorrow new Geass comes out :o

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I think it was Naruto. Wait yes it was as i just watched it then i remember. I remember the huge toad thing xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I recently watched Naruto Movie 2[dub], Naruto 184-185[dub], Bleach 75[dub], and Code Geass 15[dub].

That is all. ^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    *Sniff in Naruto i hear that Jiraiya is going to die. That sucks xD. Back on topic i was just watching Family Guy. Does that count as anime? If not then i just watched Digimon xD it was on Fox so i thought may as well xD

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS episode 11.

Started to rewatch StrikerS. Godamn the first 10 episodes are boring.
    I'm glad it becomes quite awesome later on.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Bleach 75 and Code Geass 15 (both dub on [as].) I plan on watching the dubs of Gurren Lagann 3-4 and Now and Then, Here and There 3-4 (both on Sci-Fi)

A number of shows I want to watch but can't due to dial-up. So I'm essentially a slave to [as], Sci-Fi, and IFC right now :/ Unless I fire up my (old, clunky, about to die a horrible death) DVD player.

Himei

D: EV training is not fun.
    Years
    Code Geass R2. Lelouch is in it, that's enough motivation for me to keep watching.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The 42nd episode of Cardcaptor Sakura, with Ausaudriel <3 AMAZING episode, we were both fanboying over it the entire time |D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched TTGL 3-4[dub], Naruto Shippuuden 66-67, and Special A 12-15.

These animes are getting really good. Especially Special A. ^^

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Yeesh, good question...Uh...I think it was D. Gray-man episode 85. It was midnight and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to rewatch my favorite epsiode, since there was no new episode to watch yet.

P.S. D. Gray-man is AMAZING. I encourage those who like anime set back in the early 1900s with people with strange powers to watch it. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back