• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • Hyakko episode 3. Last night.
    They really need to reschedule it at around 1 am, when I can sleep and still wake up the next morning.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Candy Boy 03
    Shi-chan is Sa-chan from Gintama. =D

Soul Eater 28
    I'm sensing the human will become a good guy. I don't read soul eater manga.

Toradora 03
    Tiaga seems jealous that Ryuuji like the red head. xD

Gintama 87
    This episode made me cry, and not from laughter.

Kannagi 01 & 02
    At first I thought this show was going to be like Rec considering the intro.
    Nagi voice is familiar… but can't remember whose… the only thing I've watched with her in it is Cozy Family Nikki… but I can't place her voice on any of the characters.

I need more chaos;head.

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Lucky☆Star OVA.
    Watched it with my friends at school today.

Nagi voice is familiar… but can't remember whose… the only thing I've watched with her in it is Cozy Family Nikki… but I can't place her voice on any of the characters.

You're absolutely right, she has the same seiyuu as Midarezaki Chika. I don't remember her name right now, though.

The last time I watch an anime show was 2 days ago... ^_^

You're supposed to tell us what it was, not when it was.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You're absolutely right, she has the same seiyuu as Midarezaki Chika. I don't remember her name right now, though.
    yea I used animenetworknews to find that out… but it was a while since I watched cosy family nikki that I have forgotten what the characters sound like except for the cat thing. xD

Clannad After Story 03
    Seemed kinda harsh on Sunohara. :<
    Also 'toilet seat cover!' reminded me of Gintama. The one where they are the mascot. xD

I also have the first two episodes of Yozakura Quartet
    Seems to be about demon and humans co existing… but I'll probably watch at a later date.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Vampire Knight Guilty 2

A bit of a letdown after episode one. But it was funny. With Sensei and Zero.
    "When are you going to stop touching me?" XD

And Ichiru is back. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back