• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

...!

Words are Unnecessary
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    been reading some manga recently.
    Edens Zero having the edens crew fight against shuro, dragon ball super with vegeta tapping into his god of destruction transformation against granolah, four horsemen of the apocolypse (seven deadly sins sequel) finding out that arthur pendragon may be an evil king now and lastly one piece finding out that yamato has eaten a legendary devil fruit called "akuma no mi"

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Finished Beastars S2 the other day. Probably give it 6.5/7. I don't think it was as strong as the first season but it had some good moments and kept me wanting to watch more.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I'm not sure when... (possibly as soon as today) but now that the english dub of Shaman King 2021 is available... I will begin watching that ASAP

I haven't even started watching it and I already know it's better than the original 😍

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I asked friends for recommendations and got told to watch "Kaguya-sama". It's so fun haha, I love a good messy romance comedy.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I started watching Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song yesterday. I heard too much about it so I decided to give it a try.

I have to admit... it's actually pretty interesting so far... 😯

Years
    I started watching Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song yesterday. I heard too much about it so I decided to give it a try.

I have to admit... it's actually pretty interesting so far... 😯

I've heard that it's pretty good from a friend, but I haven't really seen it talked about much elsewhere. It's nice to see another positive review since I'm planning to watch it eventually.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I finished JoJo Part 8. I don't quite know what to think of it, tbh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I finished Yu Yu Hakusho a few months ago. I really loved it and it's now solidified in my all time favorites. Haven't picked anything else up since.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    finished Kaguya-sama. Now what... It didn't even end, there'll be another season. Aw.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    I think the last anime I watched was the FGO Camelot Movie 1, which was mediocre. I'm hoping the second one lives up to the hype/praise people have been giving it. I should really finish the KnK movie series one of these days...

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Watched the first two episodes of Futari wa Pretty Cure and The Devil is a Part Timer recently, I've enjoyed watching both of them so far

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Haven't watched anything in a while, but the last anime I watched was the Fate/Stay Night UBW and the Heaven's Feel trilogy.

Fruits Basket... except I'm in public and trying so hard not to cry in front of strangers
    Ah yeah I haven't watched it yet but my sister had an obsession phase with it and really loved it. Someday I'll watch it too.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    I have put a pause on Vinland Saga's chapter 165. It has been absolutely amazing reading it, I was binging it in summer, took a break and read a little more now. Thorfinn has come a long way and the characters that aren't yet in the anime (will come out in season 2) have been great as well. The contrast between the "farmland" arc and the prologue was surprising to say the least.

And Vagabond. I'm at Chapter 242. Will read more later on but I fondly recollect rainy May noons as I read Takezo's....actually, Musashi's journey. The art style is magnificent and the story is like a Pokemon trainer's journey...makes me wonder whether traveling the nation to get all gym badges was inspired from "Musha Shugyo":
    A warrior, called a shugyōsha, would wander the land practicing and honing his skills without the protection of his family or school. Possible activities include training with other schools, dueling, performing bodyguard or mercenary work, and searching for a daimyō to serve.

Back