• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last dream you had?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I dreamed last night that I was married to one of the interns at my job and we had kids but we still talked just as little as we ever did and I had 0 attraction to him even in my dream so idk wtf that was about. Awks

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    I managed to have a horrifying dream last night in which some creepy lady wanted to kill me and two little kids by slowly draining out all of our blood. I don't think things are supposed to hurt in dreams, but I remember it being pretty painful. We managed to eventually escape on a sled (???), and I think she may have fallen into a pit or gotten smashed by boulders or both of the above (???). So, happy ending, ultimately? Clearly, I'm missing some of the crucial details.

I tend to have super bizarre dreams that I remember almost every night. I think it's a medication side-effect. Doesn't really bother me in most cases, though, because I generally like having bizarre dreams. Last night's was a bit of a stretch, though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Last night, I dreamt that my grandmother was staying over, instead of leaving to Philly like the rest of my family was. Funny enough, that was an actual concern of mine last night, cause today, my family minus myself was leaving to Philly, except my grandmother might have stayed behind as well. Weird.

Sirfetch’d

Last night I dreamt that I was on a cruise with my family to some island, can't specifically remember which one. All I remember is being super excited about it and not even enjoying the trip at all once it started. I woke up shortly after though haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I dreamt last night that I was sitting at home and then the tv came on and Obama was saying that we had gone to war with Russia and then he got blown up and I walked outside and there were just hundreds of missiles coming from all directions and I just remember saying "♥♥♥♥ing called it." And then I was really upset because I had left my duffle bag full of video games in our house and it got blown up.

Years
  • Oh well, I just woke up and I only remembered that I dreamed about being horribly late at my work and having trouble because of it...

Years
  • I Dreamed that I became 14 in a space ship. When the clock turned 00:00 everybody was super happy becuz you know, my birthday :) and after that I wanted to give wine to my parents ( don't ask me why ) but it was way to expensive. So I shared some spaghetti with a friend.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Oh well, I just woke up and I only remembered that I dreamed about being horribly late at my work and having trouble because of it...

This is basically what half my dreams end up being. Half of them are bizarre, and half of them are just like, "Oh no! I failed a history test!"

Last night I had a dream that I... neither gained nor lost any weight. Which I guess is cool? And that's all I can remember.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I was at school but apparently I was with people I didn't know except for a former uni classmate, and then during recess we went into a pokemon battle and Archie stole my Sceptile with a Snag Ball and I was thinking how a good plot that would be. And he had like 6 attacks per turn and I was still winning anyway.

And then I went into a library and bought a newspaper for a pound twenty. It was weird.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I was flying around like a bird. :^) I remember my town being devoid of people, and it was changing between night and day rapidly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oh my god I was so sad this morning because in my dream I had just moved and met this kid, like a preteen chubby boy that was into computers, and he was super fun to hang out with and shy and nice and then I went to my new house and hugged him goodbye and we promised to hang out AND THEN I WOKE UP. I was so sad that I spent all this time getting to know this adorable boy and then I don't even get a good friend out of it. :(

Years
  • When i woke up i was mad that my awesome dream stopped, was it awesome? I don't even remember anymore.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • I was dreaming that i'm holding my girlfriend hand and suddenly my eyes turn black..i thought i lost her...

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I almost never remember dreams. The last one I remember happened quite awhile ago, and I can't remember any before that... but in that one I dreamed that my cat died. So, the next day I decided to take it to the vet, and they were saying that it probably has cancer, heart disease, or kidney failure. All of which would be fatal. Thankfully, she ended up having Hyper Thyroidism, which is just a minor inconvenience, so long as we got it treated, which we did thanks to that dream. I don't believe that dreams carry any messages that your brain doesn't already know, but in this case, I'm glad I listened to it.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I was actually thinking of making this post after the dream I had two or three days ago.

When I was in grade five, there was a weird kid that groped me while we were swimming. I had a B Cup at that point, so it wasn't like there wasn't anything there; he got a decent handful of a ten-year-old.

I had a dream that the same guy had sexually assaulted me, and there was a whole trial and people kept mixing it up, saying he raped me when it was just a vile attempt. There was some indecency and unlawful things done, but I don't know exactly what; just that an actual "rape" had not occurred. It was his goal, but it didn't happen.

I don't really remember any more details - it was a few days ago, after all - but it was quite a long dream, and it wasn't too pleasant.

Back