• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you bought

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • im just curious what was the last game you bought?

the last game i bought was okami and okamiden.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The last game I bought was Wii Fit for the Wii. Pretty random, but I always wanted to try it out for myself.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • The last game I bough was Pokemon White. Although, I do plan on buying Kirby's Epic yarn soon.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Official last game I have obtained: Pokemon Black version. (Soon to be Okamiden. I wanna get that game!!!)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Pokemon Black. But it was a hard fought battle between that and Dragon Age 2. What made me decide on Pokemon? You can't play as an elf in DA2. :(

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Pokemon White I believe.

I loved the game :D

Next game Idk what it is. :O

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • The last game I bought was L4D2.

And it took me a few days to install it.

I hate dialup.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    last game i got was fossil fighters, had an hour to kill before i went to the movies and a friend suggested it to me, i enjoy it so far.

also preordered a 3ds.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Continuing the string of "Pokémon White", haha. I wish I had a more interesting answer to give though. :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Shogun 2 Total War, on the day it was released.
    Having fun with them European arquebuses; getting them early puts one at a significant advantage.

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i just bought (again) Star ocean till the end of time
    funny story i got so mad at the game i swore i would never play it again and sold it now i wanted it again

Years
  • Well, like many of you, the last game I bought was Pokemon White. K-Mart had a sweet deal where if you bought one of the games, the second was half -off. Worked out great for me. My boyfriend bought Black and I got my White for half the price :D He pretty much got Black for free though because he had a lot of K-Mart store points or w/e from shopping there so often. ~$17 for both games isn't too shabby ^^

Back