• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last movie that you watched?

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
  • I just saw Transformers 2. I fail to see how it got a 22% on rottentomatoes, that's one of the best movies I've seen!

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
  • The last movie I saw in theaters was Star Trek for a second time. The last movie that I have seen was Beetlejuice a few days ago. It was alright, but I wish Betelgeuse had been in it more than just the second half of the movie.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    I just saw Transformers 2. I fail to see how it got a 22% on rottentomatoes, that's one of the best movies I've seen!
    22%??! Dude, seriously??
    *grabs pitchfork*
    >: (

I'll take care of that later...

Yup, just watched Transformers! *sigh*
    Awesomest movie of the year!!!

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Date Movie:
    b1144ac8.jpg

Funny yet disturbing, i like the Kill Bill scene.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • The last movie i watched is Hannah Montana the Movie and Unrest. The Hannah Montana the Movie was awesome. I really liked the story alot!. And about the Unrest. xD
    It was scary. It's a horror movie film. And i like it also. But i still can't stop imagining things around me. :<. i hope it'll be remove. :]

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Cinema: Transformers 2 I love the film. i actually watched it tiwce in 2 days it was that good.

Home: American Pie, such a funny film.

talesfan1

Ruler of the Adephagos
    Years
  • last movies i have seen were in theaters: The Hangover and at home: Dazed and Confused (i had just finished watching this.)

Back