• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last movie you saw?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Cloverfield (b' ')b

I watched it with my sister, two brother, my older brothers friend and his wife. That was amazingly fun XD I love the movie too, makes me kind of sad at the end, but it's still really cool.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The Ant bully on cartoon network, It was really surprisingly cute movie, reminds me of my childhood with Bugs Life and Antz.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    Just Friends was just on comedy central...i thought it was good, not good enough to buy, but good

oh, yeah, I bought Be Kind Rewind...i wished it were better, i guess about a 7.5/10

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    Last Saturday I watched Get Smart with some friends from school, Steve Carrel is amazing. I thought it was a lot better than what the critics made it out to be, but that might be because I haven't seen the original TV show and thus my expectations weren't set terribly high.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Cloverfield (b' ')b

I watched it with my sister, two brother, my older brothers friend and his wife. That was amazingly fun XD I love the movie too, makes me kind of sad at the end, but it's still really cool.
    Love that movie.

I recently watched Ratatouille in a car ride to the shore. XD. It was good; the second time I've watched it.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Last night I went to go see the "Love Guru" with some friends. It was uh...it sucked.

Basically, it was just another one of Mike Myers' movies where he plays the same general character with the same generic humor that made all his old Austin Powers movies so popular. Not saying that I didn't laugh at all...it's just all been done before ._.;

Ironically, I though Justin Timberlake was the funniest character in his role as "le coq Grande," despite the fact that I hate his music with a fiery passion.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    last movie:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

doesn't come close to the original "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"

It was kinda gay, Johnny Depp played Willy Wonka and they made him look like a manican! That was weird.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Just got back from WALL•E. :D It's not my favourite Pixar movie, but it definitely wasn't disappointing.

Years
    I saw Wanted a few days ago. It was actually really good. Not what I expected. I didn't think I would liked it.

It would have been better if the guy behind me wasn't talking on his cellphone the entire time.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Hancock

Alot different than I thought it would be, but all in all alright, plus Charilize Theron :D

EDIT: I did want to bring up the fact that before Hancock I saw You don't mess with the Zohan (my town has one of the few remaining drive ins, and its two movies for one price) and I have to say, probably the scariest movie I've ever seen. Easily the worst Adam Sandler movie, last thing I needed to see was him with 50 old ladies.

Back