• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    The last movie I watched was Borat. I didn't like it very much; it just didn't appeal to my sense of humor =/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The last movie I watched was Borat. I didn't like it very much; it just didn't appeal to my sense of humor =/
    I really disliked that movie. D: It was a great waste of money to see it in theatres. I didn't get the appeal.

Anyway, saw Meet the Robinsons tonight. <3 It was amazing~ And now I want a bowler hat. T_T;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The Invisible Children..

Watched it yesterday in Multimedia 2...

It was really depressing. It was the documentary though, the actual movie isn't out in theaters yet.

Years
    ..Mr Bean Movie... Not-at-all-funny = =..
    The only funny part (lol, i said not so funny) was the bit when the guy's film is premiered and its just a picture of him walking forward and bragging on about himself... With everything created by him... XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Are We Done Yet? It was alright but it's considered one of the worst films ever.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hmmm the covenant, about 5 ipswich familys and how the first born sons are given powers, though every time they use it they age faster, only 4 sons remain and the 5th is thought to have been killed generations ago, They are sadly wrong the 5th has been using their powers quite alot and he wants more

The Triumvirate

Making Pokémon totally Metal
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Space Jam. I found it as amazing as I did when I saw it in theatres over a decade ago.

Last edited:

Soujiro

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    I really disliked that movie. D: It was a great waste of money to see it in theatres. I didn't get the appeal.

Anyway, saw Meet the Robinsons tonight. <3 It was amazing~ And now I want a bowler hat. T_T;

:O Borat not funny? You must be crazily crazy. I thought it was hilarious

Last movie I saw was If Lucy Fell about an hour ago or so. It was the only thing sorta worth watching on TV at the time.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    my last movie i watched is a jackie chan movie
    but it doesnt really count because i only watched the funny part
    but i think the last before the jackie chan movie was lucario and the mystery of mew

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Spiderman 3. Watched it with my friend yesterday

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back