• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I watched Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby a couple of hours ago. It still cracks me up beacuse Will Ferrel is so funny ! And I like the end with the epic race @ Talladega between Bobby and Girard

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    The last movie I watched was Silence Of Lambs. It was creepy but interesting :3~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Nightmare Before Christmas in Disney Digital 3D~ :DD

Haha, I love the movie and it's so good in theatres. xD I'm so glad they seem to be making this an annual thing.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Jersey Girl. It's sort of old but my baby sister basically forced me to watch it. I didn't find it very interesting at all(Maybe that's because this is like the 5th time I've watched it. x_x)

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    "The Recruit". Very good until about the last thirty minutes. The guy gets hired for the CIA and then figures out that he may have to "dispose of" his girlfriend. I felt for him.

Another movie I really liked, though I didn't see it recently, was "Das Boot." It's about a German U-Boat and its Nazi crew during WWII, and it's translated from German. It sounds kind of like something I wouldn't see, but it tells the German side of the story, and you almost start thinking of them as American from the way they view their own government (with contempt). It's rated R, so it's not for most here, but it's good nonetheless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back