• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    ''Good Will Hunting''

I think you guys don't know it but its quite funny. And the someone
    called Robin Williams played in, I almost thought it was Robbie Williams. :S

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Desert Saints with Kiefer Sutherland and Melora Waters. A cheesy B-movie, but I adore Sutherland. <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Posting in here again because I can. :3

I watched 12 Monkeys last night with my parents. Old-ish, but SUCH a good movie. I've seen it a few times now, but it was only this time that I finally understood the ending. I recommend it to everyone...though it is pretty violent. XD;

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I bought Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children yesterday and was also the last movie I saw before this moment.

What a glorious display of cinema...

KAAPOW

the new pink
    Years
    • Age 31
    • oz
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Breakfast at Tiffanys

It's my favorite movie of all time. I think I've seen it like 300 times ahaha. Audrey Hepburn is just fantastic.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Er... let me think, it would have been The Chronicles of Narnia... yes, long ago, but I don't go to the movies much~ But as for off-movie things... Spirited Away; I bought Howl's Moving Castle, but I lost the disc before I could watch it. T_T

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Movies? eh wow...I rarely watch actual movies... Just episodes of stuff. xD
    Uuum... I watched 'House of Flying Daggers' a few days ago.
    I love that movie. x3 .....Geisha was better though...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    last movie I saw was Platoon for something at school but I'm going to see Pirate of the carribean on Monday even though it came out like a number of weeks ago

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The last one I saw was The Matrix Revolutions. I bought the DVD cheaply from the supermarket that day.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    "Jane White Is Sick and Twisted"

It's a rather stupid movie, but still funny. Had cheap effects too. But still, Brad Sherwood was in it for four minutes... <<

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The last movie I saw was Pirates of the Caribbean (The curse of the Black Pearl) for the first time^^ I thought it was hilarious!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back