• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Inuyasha The Movie 4: Fire on Mystic Island

It had it's slow parts, but really picked up at the end.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Deja Vu. That was an awesome movie. Suspense, Mystery and Sci Fi all rolled into one.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Last Movie I saw was not even an hour ago; I saw Beerfest with my sister...

Wow, I want 2 hours of my life beck, seriously.

I had no intrest in the movie itself, just thought "Super Troopers" was so funny that I might give this title a shot.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I saw two movies: Match Point and Step up.

Match Point: I really didn't like this movie too much at all and the end was really cheezy. Though some parts were ok but the majority was pretty boring.

Step Up: Not as great as I expected, but since I love dance I thought the dancing was really good. Plus, they had really fun songs with the movie that I enjoyed =D

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    The classic 'Groundhog Day' with Bill Murray. I've seen the movie over a dozen times since I own it but this time I caught it on TV and everytime the movie makes me think what I would do if I had to repeat the same day over and over and over and over...so on...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    "007 Gold Finger" with my brother, though I was playing DS so I didn't really pay attention

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I saw Pan's Labyrinth with friends last night. It was really good, albeit violent.

It was weird watching something with subtitles that wasn't Japanese though. XD;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ghost Rider.

Saw it yesterday with some friends.

It was awesome.

Alittle on the corny side, but awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.