• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was the last poke you needed for nat dex?

Years
    Pearl- Driftloon and dialga. Never skip gym battles or skip houses. Also, azuramarill was the last one obtained on the sinnoh dex.
    Platinum- I think I didn't have any difficulties. It was Uxie and Azlef that kept me from getting the national dex.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    One time it was a tentacool :D
    It was ironic because that was all there was in 3rd gen.
    I didn't bother to find out where to get it, just bred two tentacruel.

Years
    For me In Diamond, the first time I played it, it was Unown and Chingling. I didn't even know Unkown were in the game until I looked it up lol

I remember I caught Unown in some cave and chingling is in loads of places.

Right now i cant find cherrim....

How long did it take you to figure it out?

Cherrim can be found near pal Park at Rt 221 in Ace Trainer Shannon's team if you are using Diamond.

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Milotic, Im too lazy to make pokeblocks in my emerald version lol. I might as well just start breeding feebas, just incase my sapphire has a bad day and crashes on me.

Back