• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last Pokemon you evolved?

Years
  • I evolved a Shellder into a Cloyster. It wasn't the best Shellder, I think it was like 73% IV but I just really wanted a Cloyster and finally had enough candy for it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    last pokemon i evolved that was a new addition to pokedex --->Magneton

since nests changed a a week or so ago....... we now have a magnemite nest 1 block from our house. it is near the pokestop, so i can see what is spawning at pokestop from my house using the in game tracker.
    had never seen a magnemite before (i started at game launch). this week i have caught 65.

i did an evolution run last night while using a lucky egg. i used every second of the egg..... ended up with 75 evolutions.
    -----edit------
    just went to a park that is a Kuboto nest. 2 laps around park = 21 kabutos. just evolved a Kabutops!

Last edited:
    Years
  • My last evolution was a psyduck. I had that psyduck for more than 15 days, and finally I evolved it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last evolution was a Geodude into Graveler then that Graveler into Golem.

I had Geodude as my buddy until I collected 124 candies which was enough to evolve both.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Today I walked and collected 5 candies and was able to evolve Growlithe into Arcanine.

I also hatched Magikarp which took me past 400 candies for Gyarados, my next evolution will be Dodrio, just need 3 more candies.

Back