• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
  • J.CO Oreology Donut, and that too was very worth it~

Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    J.CO Oreology Donut, and that too was very worth it~

Spoiler:
    Dammit now I want one. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Last I ate was a sandwich and some juice! The fiancé and I didn't feel like cooking so we just grabbed some stuff to go.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Krispy Kreme Classic Glazed Donut

and man was it worth it~

I miss those! They closed a bunch of stores in my area, so I don't see them very often anymore.

I had spaghetti and homemade meatballs. The sauce was doctored to be better, too. It was delicious. :)

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • Spaget and meatballs is gooood~

I just had tuna, red onions and garlic aioli in a bowl with some seaweed stuff. It was pretty yummy but it's no pizza, and I'm craving a pizza but I'm broke rn. :\

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Fiancé and I cooked some Asian chicken and rice. :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Leftover party: two sausages, some noodles and some vegetables (aubergine, potatoes and zuccini) with tomato sauce and cheese.

Years
  • Sausages and egg w/ rice + Orange juice to wash it all down. But that was last night, and I need something to eat now huehue

Years
  • A vegan blt and some hashbrowns. For the sandwich I used sweet earth bacon, Hellman's mayo with tomatoes and some fresh lettuce and sourdough bread I got from the farmer's market.

Back