• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
    Chocolate seashell thingies:
    Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    cortland apple! very very good apple but i have been eating them nonstop for several weeks (it is apple season) and i may be getting tired of them

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    A sandwich composed of white bread, butter, cream cheese, (extra chunky) peanut butter, grape jelly, pepper, some kind of meat seasoning, cayenne pepper,
    and cinnamon sugar. Yes, I am a freak, and yes, I did like it very much. (the only not so good things about it were the chunks in the peanut butter and the flavor of the jelly, would've prefered a sour berry jam personally)

Years
    I have some bread pudding for desert last night, a friend made some, and it is SO good. It kinda reminds me of really moist gingerbread or Christmas pudding, My mom says this one tastes like sweet potato pie to her. I haven't had bread pudding in years, and it brings back fond memories of my godfather because this was his favorite food, and I'm remembering us sharing it together.

Back