• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
    I have just woken up and am about to enjoy coffee thanks to my beautiful (bean to cup) coffee machine.

The last thing I ate were some halloumi fries last night.

I hope my signature isn't embarrassing, haven't posted in years.

Years
    • Seen today
    I had a "minute burger" which you toss into a microwave and have cooked within a minute.

I can easily tolerate frozen or low quality brand foods, and while it wasn't the best I wouldn't consider it very good either. I understand the purpose of these are for being in a hurry and needing to eat something quick.

Also had the feeling that it wasn't healthy at all.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    housemate brought home a half chocolate, half strawberry wendy's frosty to split. it wasn't very good lmao

Years
    A piece of pickled ginger after laying waste to the sushi. They were avocado cucumber rolls, and irresistible. There's a spring roll and some stir fry in the box also calling my name.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A banana and water. Also some rye bread. I've been eating that stuff for years but can't say I particularly like it. ^^"
    Copious amounts of chocolate!
    We need to talk about that addiction of yours! D:

Back