• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
  • one of those big Milka chocolate bars, Choco Swing Biscuit flavor.
    It was okay I guess. It was given to me and I'd never tried this flavor so I ate it. Took me 3 days to finish simply because I neither liked nor disliked it rofl
    I usually get the hazelnut bars from Milka 🤤

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I had the misfortune of finding out that someone thought that tomato+salt flavored beer was a good idea

Years
  • An ice cream called Morning Brew by a brand named Klimon. It's coffee-flavored with fudge swirls and almond pieces... and it's absolutely scrumptious. This is it.

I asked for Caramel Brulee, and was given it by accident, I don't regret though... even if the coffee is making my mind race a bit, because caffeine does that to me, haha. I think it's worth it for the smile it put on my face.

Back