• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you killed?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I killed a prisoner in Super Scribblenauts on accident. It said "If the prisoner is panicked, then the psychologist will help him!" and I needed to get the psychologist into the room so...I made a lion in his room. The prisoner wasn't scared, he just died.

Oops.

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Every living thing in Fable 3.

Too bad they respawned a game day later.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I killed a prisoner in Super Scribblenauts on accident. It said "If the prisoner is panicked, then the psychologist will help him!" and I needed to get the psychologist into the room so...I made a lion in his room. The prisoner wasn't scared, he just died.

Oops.

lol...I did the same thing but used a Bear instead.

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
  • A Schutzstaffel guard in yet another run through Wolfenstein 3D. The very first video game I ever played (at age 2) and I still play it to this day. (I have it for the Gameboy Advance and play it when I'm bored.)

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Err...
    If you count him, Doukutsu Motogari's 'hidden level's real boss'' first and second forms...
    Otherwise, the Heavy Press.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • <3 I love Cave Story.

Last thing I killed . . . a wild Patrat that jumped out at me when I accidentally veered into some grass on Route 3. Think it was about level 8. I was waiting for my Larvesta to breed when I missed a turn and hit the grass.

I killed it with my level 100 Salamence. Gah.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • A heck of a lot of Marvericks on Mega Man X, Mega Man X2 & the Mega Man Zero series.

Do you guys think I'm S-class worthy?

Back