• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you saw that scared you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Thread idea copied from another forum. D:

Anyway, I guess mine was that old flash movie I found. It was a picture of a kitchen and after about 5 minutes a badly-drawn shocker face came on and roared. :o the face wasn't really scary, just shocky and unexpected X_x

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • mm the local news, ten people were killed by some violent acts.
    (damn politically unstable country)

Years
  • The last thing that scared me? Well, I couldn't sleep last night for some car alarm that went off all night, but as I started to drop off, I didn't know I was sleeping, so I thought my grandma came into the room. Then she started laughing and growling manically and swinging these elongated claws around.

Turns out it was just the noise of the wind outside and I'd had a nightmare. But it was scary.

Years
  • Hmm...

A Film right and 2 People are Driving down a Road with no Lights (Streetlights by the way). The Rain is Hammering on their Car and it's Pitch Black.
    Suddenly, An Illusion of a Half-Shadowed Face come flashing straight through and there's a loud Bang!
    Next thing I realised when I got my Senses back together was that the Car was upside down and the People were thrown out the car as it flipped.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • The last thing that scared me was a thread about an 80 person riot at chuckycheese, Scared for those kids! D:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • That's not very pretty I tell thee!

Pointless messages like these are considered spam =\ Please make sure you're contributing to the topic in the future.

The last thing I saw was probably a news report of a carjacking at gun point around here, and behind a store that we've been to before. It was sort of creepy :x

Kirlay

Newbie Hacker~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    Well.. the scariest thing I've seen (that I have NOT seen on TV nor computer) was my deceased kitty. I miss her so much.

I don't want to explain it. Just imagine a cat thats half decayed which you used to hug everyday and tell "I love you"
    She went missing before she died. So I never got to say good-bye.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    My cellphone rang in class the moment my teacher left the room for a second.
    I was afraid he heard it @_@

Lol, that's kind of similar to the accident I had on Maths. O_o' Thanks God that the Maths teacher doesn't know my message signal ;/ But she certainly heard it.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Getting beaten up by my brother,
    yeah...its hard having a brother...XD

~C3LEBI

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Having your principal burst in the door and see you and your friends playing Nintendo DS's.

NOT a pretty site. She confiscated them until further notice. T_T

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I forgot the last thing that scared me.

Urmm... maybe the dogs in Call of Duty 4? They're not like horror scary, but in a war context they're notably more fearsome than the soldiers who send them after you.

Below is demonstration of surviving a dog attack. :0
    [agelimit] 15+. https://youtube.com/watch?v=G_wrjW7dq_U[/agelimit]
    Refresh if the video doesn't load/appear.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Aw, this freaked me out so badly. I was walking home from school, a cat was on the side of the road... Head torn off, and org- No, I'll leave it at that, I think you guys get the picture.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The last thing... was probably the zombie things in I Am Legend. I didn't realise it was a "horror" film when I went in to see it. XD I don't really like horror stuff, but the movie was enjoyable enough.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I just watched the Blair Witch project and I'm scared out of my wits.
    I didn't find that scary. It was a boring fim i thought.

My cellphone rang in class the moment my teacher left the room for a second.
    I was afraid he heard it @_@

That happend to me. I was asleep in class and my phone starts ringing. My friend tells me the whole class stoped and turned to look at me. The teacher stands over me and tells me to hand it over :p

The last thing... was probably the zombie things in I Am Legend. I didn't realise it was a "horror" film when I went in to see it. XD I don't really like horror stuff, but the movie was enjoyable enough.
    Lulz

I have no idea what last scared me. It might of been wakeing up in class with 12 people stareing at me includeing the teacher (scary face)

But I dont really get scared all that easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back