• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the pokemon that you most took time to cathc

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Rayquaza or Kyogre in Emerald. Oddly enough, Groudon didn't give me any trouble...

Kyogre was probably just a little harder, though. It took me forever to realize that I had Net Balls. And then it got a lot easier... one of my dumber moments.

damz

Ultranerd
    Years
  • LATIOS!

I finally get to try and catch it, stocked up on like 80 ultra balls and 40 great balls.
    I ended up catching it with a great ball, with only 11 of them left. I don't know how long it took me, because half way through i chucked my GBA on charge and went to sleep..

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Larvitar is hard to catch?
    *goes to catch one*

For me, It took me forever to catch was Regice.
    Wow.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • regirock tock me 2 hours then my bro tuened it off just before i saved it i ended up getting it agian with my last pokeball after another hour

Back