• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first Board Game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Ludo, Snakes and Ladders, Junior Scrabble, Dominoes probably first then Monopoly, Uno and Panic and games like that

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Can't remember exactly. been a long time.

Pretty sure it was either Yatzee or Monopoly.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The earliest one I can definitely remember playing would be Monopoly, but I'm sure I must have played other board games beforehand, as Monopoly is kinda tricky for a small child to get their head around. But... as I can't think of one off the top of my head, Monopoly will have to be my answer. When I did play it for the first time, I certainly loved it enough to want to play it incessantly for the next few years! :D

Years
  • To my earliest recollection, Monopoly. It seems to be one of the more popular choices for parents to give to their kids. It was so addicted to the game as well. I always wanted to play and jumped on any chance that I could!

Years
  • The only game I remember is Snakes & Ladders. That is my favourite board game, and I always get excited when my friends are playing it.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • snakes & ladders was probably my first boardgame, although scrabble was one that i thoroughly enjoyed. i think i even got addicted to it at one point.

Back