• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first ever pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Not counting Pokemon Yellow, it was a Cyndaquil in Pokémon Crystal. :)

Blk_Ducky

Failed Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Mine was a Charmander in Blue. First caught was.. probably Pidgey.. Me no remember stuffs so good.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Old Times! mine was Squirtle in Red, I don't know why I always love water as Starters's, but my favorite starter ever is Charmander. It's weird coause i never pick him first....

JoeHalo

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2008
    my first pokemon was bulbasaur in pokemon blue version i can still remember that day i don't remember the first pokemon i caught

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    mine was pikachu in yellow, and my first capture i think was a pidgey or ratata. And then i got red and blue for christmas the same year and got charmander and squirtle :) good times :)

doritos

Tortilla Chip
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    My first pokemon was Charmander on Red! Hee...the first caught was Pidgey. <3

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    torchic was my first pokemon =]
    i kinda jumped on the pokemon gba games ban wagon kinda late XD
    then i think i caught a poochyena next err somethin like that so my first pokemon game was sapphire

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    My first ever Was Charmander as a starter, and my first caught was a pidgey, (I Think that is what alot of people caught at first).

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    cyndaquil in silver. i didnt know chickoritas evolution, or i would've gotten it.
    i didnt like that totlidile had big teeth(i was scared he would bite me XD!)

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
    I went with Squirtle back in the days, just because of physical appeal of course. I love reminiscing and this thread brought up some great memories :)

Sam

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
    Squirtle in blue verision thats how i likes water pokemon untill i met Gastly :D Gastly was my official 2nd Pokemon. (Yes i needed to get throught cut and everything those are now in my pc :D)

Back