• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first Japanese Pokemon Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    After watching all the OP and ED, the first full episode I saw was "Electric Soldier Porygon!" But I guess you might also count the clips from "Legend of Dratini" and the Crystal Special. Saw the "prologue" of the first movie too.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    I got the fourth movie subbed on DVD, and I saw the Porygon episode. I've also got a bunch more saved on my computer that I need to watch...

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
    Years
    For Me Electric Soldier Porygon though thanks to Katsu Koneko I am starting to watch the entire series in Japanese even though some episodes she doesn't have

Chelc

Years
    The Scheme Team. I remember being all excited because I found out where to download it in Japanese, lmao. Good times, good times. :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Holiday in Alcopulco subbed. Then I watched the chronicles subbed then Legend of Dratiniand Electric Soldier Porygon both subbed. I think the only other Japanese episode I watched was Paul's gym battle.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    kenai3000, do not revive thread older than a month.
    Responding to threads older than a year is like replying to a year old e-mail.

### Closing thread ###

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back